"The FBI Director is Wrong...."

You know, when Trump started to show that he has absolutely no clue as to what rules he's supposed to follow as president, it hit me........................

Trump reminds me of the reservists who showed up on the ship once for their 2 weeks active duty. Not only did they have zero clue as to the proper wearing of the uniform, but they were also ignorant of many of the rules they were supposed to follow.

We would spend 1 1/2 weeks trying to get them to get their shit together, and then we got maybe 3 days of work out of them.

Trump reminds me of that. He has no clue about what he's doing, but thinks that is okay because he's president.

The only rule he has is to obey by the constitution and make the lives of Americans better. All else is optional formality and bullshit that were put on the way so that the will of the people could not be heard.

He has done just that.

trump is a dickless criminal....

You know, when Trump started to show that he has absolutely no clue as to what rules he's supposed to follow as president, it hit me........................

Trump reminds me of the reservists who showed up on the ship once for their 2 weeks active duty. Not only did they have zero clue as to the proper wearing of the uniform, but they were also ignorant of many of the rules they were supposed to follow.

We would spend 1 1/2 weeks trying to get them to get their shit together, and then we got maybe 3 days of work out of them.

Trump reminds me of that. He has no clue about what he's doing, but thinks that is okay because he's president.

The only rule he has is to obey by the constitution and make the lives of Americans better. All else is optional formality and bullshit that were put on the way so that the will of the people could not be heard.

He has done just that.

trump is a dickless criminal....

Entire party's message is to get him, and they have found nothing, except for the big balls. Best of luck.

This SO CALLED president is a MORON!

No kidding, a hypothetical...and you want to piss and moan. What a surprise, NOT.

He just said....."Yes....I will break the law if I have a chance."

Which part of "hypothetical" is difficult for you to understand?

nothing hypothetical came out of Trumps traitor mouth -

Sigh...are you that fricken stupid?

What we need is a career professional politician for president...oh wait they sank us $20 trillion in debt :eusa_think:

Yes, Trump started with $100 in his pocket in 1975, practically homeless himself, but decades later he is worth over $246 billion, and since becoming president, he had leverage to increase his annual income from $10 billion per year, to about $25 billion per year. So just imagine what he doing as president to help America. In just two years he has cut the national debt in half, and according to Donald Trump's estimate, will have a surplus of 1 Trillion per year by 2021.

I hope you are being sarcastic and don't believe what you just wrote.

Well Donald Trump beleives its real, so that is good enough for me. :)
if trump said he was appointed by God himself,would you buy that shit too?..

Trump was.

What we need is a career professional politician for president...oh wait they sank us $20 trillion in debt :eusa_think:

Yes, Trump started with $100 in his pocket in 1975, practically homeless himself, but decades later he is worth over $246 billion, and since becoming president, he had leverage to increase his annual income from $10 billion per year, to about $25 billion per year. So just imagine what he doing as president to help America. In just two years he has cut the national debt in half, and according to Donald Trump's estimate, will have a surplus of 1 Trillion per year by 2021.
Was that a weird attempt at sarcasm?

Was that a weird attempt at sarcasm?

I asked the same question, and no, this isn't sarcasm, the poster actually believes what they typed.

Was it wrong when Clinton fired Sessions? Usually a FBI director resigns when asked to by an incoming administration but sometimes they don't.

Trump was.
i know that was sarcasm....but in case you are serious....ill give you one of these
upload_2019-6-13_16-16-51.jpeg

This SO CALLED president is a MORON!

The President is 100% right. All politicians do opposition research and unless there is something illegal or otherwise suspicious about a proffer of information, there is no reason to tell the FBI.

Trump was.
i know that was sarcasm....but in case you are serious....ill give you one of these View attachment 265231

You lost didn't you. Even God doesn't like liberals.

Forum List

Back