The FBI are antisemitic!?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
according to major izraeli newspaper, the high rate of rabbis arrestation by FBI this year is due to the hidden antisemitic motivation of FBI agents! :confused:

US rabbis' arrest motivated by anti-Semitism in FBI | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

"Why we don't find imams and priests arrested like that", they ask!

well, I really never read such senseless and absurd article, but i know that zionists don't like when justice is applied on them!

many rabbis were arrested in 2008 and 2009 for sex abuse, money frauds and organs trafficking...the most famous is the latest rabbis ring of organ world-trade in New Jersey!

alg_rabbis-arrested.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl:

funny.. Ghook and the rest don't seem interested in THIS thread... I guess there are not enough muslim children to cast lead while mimicking the OP and crying antisemite at every corner.

:Ghook and the rest don't seem interested in THIS thread... I guess there are not enough muslim children to cast lead while mimicking the OP and crying antisemite at every corner.

Why respond to a known jewhating piece of fucking turd worthless **** like you?

You are a sick, scummy little worthless animal whose death cannot come quickly enough for the rest of humanity.

Last edited:
according to major izraeli newspaper, the high rate of rabbis arrestation by FBI this year is due to the hidden antisemitic motivation of FBI agents! :confused:

US rabbis' arrest motivated by anti-Semitism in FBI | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

well, I really never read such senseless and absurd article, but i know that zionists don't like when justice is applied on them!

many rabbis were arrested in 2008 and 2009 for sex abuse, money frauds and organs trafficking...the most famous is the latest rabbis ring of organ world-trade in New Jersey!

alg_rabbis-arrested.jpg

And all jews are represented by this one author, you fucking retard? Probably shogun pussy posting under an alias... :cuckoo:

:Ghook and the rest don't seem interested in THIS thread... I guess there are not enough muslim children to cast lead while mimicking the OP and crying antisemite at every corner.

You are a sick, scummy little worthless animal whose death cannot come quickly enough for the rest of humanity.

this is why we need hate crime laws.. to protect us from the likes of you..death threats ..thats it I am calling the F.B.I.. AND TELLING...HEY..WE GOT ANOTHER ONE !

Jews aren't going to play the antisemitism card too loudly here, as they didn't for Pollard, etc. It just looks terrible. But they work it hard behind the scenes.

Of course, if Jews just got the fuck out of our national security operations, that would be cool.

blah blah blah, kosherface. It's not responding to ME that i'm laughing at, ****** of the mid east.

Oh, and tell me more about ironic hatred, **** butter.

:lol:

alg_rabbis-arrested.jpg

And all jews are represented by this one author, you fucking retard? Probably shogun pussy posting under an alias... :cuckoo:

....you people just don't have a wide range of retorts, do you? If it's not crying antisemite it's walling out the non-jews, if not that it's accusing someone else of being someone else, if not that it's praying for their death.

I tellya, irony must not have yiddish roots.

back to the xylon b shower room for you, Jigger.

Jews aren't going to play the antisemitism card too loudly here, as they didn't for Pollard, etc. It just looks terrible. But they work it hard behind the scenes.

Of course, if Jews just got the fuck out of our national security operations, that would be cool.

are you kidding me? Purge American Security of jews like Isreal has purged itself of non-jews? how racist.

Sounds like someone does not understand that illegals acts regardless of who you are can, should and will be prosecuted.

alg_rabbis-arrested.jpg

Yeah and when the FBI arrested IRA operatives in this country, that was obviously motivated by the FBI's famed anti-Irish prejudice, too, right?

alg_rabbis-arrested.jpg

Yeah and when the FBI arrested IRA operatives in this country, that was obviously motivated by the FBI's famed anti-Irish prejudice, too, right?

Bwaaa-hahahaha.

Although I think that one probably went over his head.

it's clear that the ADL chiting Abe Foxman and those Israelis moguls want to see only muslims and priests arrested and let the chosen people above the Law!

when the wolf want to be a cheep!

don't forget that the FBI has a long story with kosher mafia (alias red mafia); Lansky, Bugsy, Moe Dalitz, Greenberg...etc and other zio-moguls!

The JDL (the fascist group who target arabs in US) was ranked dangerous terrorist group in US .

ztn06.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back