The Faux News bombshell

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The left has always lead the way when it came to propaganda. They have never had any interest in the truth.

NPR: 'Godfather' of Fake News Is a Liberal Democrat in California
And yet nearly all the fake news sites worked the anti-liberal card.
Yep! He's willing to sell his soul, his party, and his country. Sounds like a true progressive, doesn't it?
You talking about this author or Trump? :rofl:
Trump is a life long liberal, genius. The fact that you don't even know that much illustrates just how uninformed progressives are. :lmao:

I uh, don't think so Soiler-of-the-Butt. Anyone who openly despises the principle of Free Speech ---- ain't no fucking Liberal. What Rump is is a life-long self-absorbed Narcissist. --- who clearly cannot handle Free Speech. And politically, he's just a whore that will play anybody from any party to glom onto something that benefits Numero Uno.

But this is off the topic.

fake news that you assholes are dumb enough to beleive.... I'm starting to wonder if being republican requires you to be a moron

breitbart is your source even for this lol
Seems to me that you progressives are the astoundingly stupid one's. You've been claiming that conservatives were dong this when it was your own side that has duped you all along. :lmao:
Sorry Patriot! I'm from the it-ain't-what-you-say-it's-what-you-do school. If all the advantage of the fake news, like the guy who died because his ambulance was held up by BLM.. if all that advantage went to the people who love to hate, like the Trump-encouraged ralliers, this is not the work of a lib.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The left has always lead the way when it came to propaganda. They have never had any interest in the truth.

NPR: 'Godfather' of Fake News Is a Liberal Democrat in California
That's pretty insane...

It appears that everything the Alt-Right gets criticized for is just a Democratic plot/plant/deception.

The only problem with that idea, is that I've seen fake news on Breitbart AND Drudge over, and over, and over, again....

fake news that you assholes are dumb enough to beleive.... I'm starting to wonder if being republican requires you to be a moron

Seems to me that you progressives are the astoundingly stupid one's. You've been claiming that conservatives were dong this when it was your own side that has duped you all along. :lmao:
Sorry Patriot! I'm from the it-ain't-what-you-say-it's-what-you-do school. If all the advantage of the fake news, like the guy who died because his ambulance was held up by BLM.. if all that advantage went to the people who love to hate, like the Trump-encouraged ralliers, this is not the work of a lib.
Nobody loves to hate more than progressives. And they love to make money at all costs. This time, the cost was the White House. This is the problem with your side of the aisle. Complete and total lack of integrity. It starts at the top with people like Hitlery and Obama and filters all the way to the bottom like this jack-ass spreading fake news.

Nobody loves to hate more than progressives. And they love to make money at all costs. This time, the cost was the White House. This is the problem with your side of the aisle. Complete and total lack of integrity. It starts at the top with people like Hitlery and Obama and filters all the way to the bottom like this jack-ass spreading fake news.

Transation:

"I'm too stoopid to understand what satire is!" :crybaby:

Transation:

"I'm too stoopid to understand what satire is!" :crybaby:
Did you see this version? (The real version?)

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

<<Nobody loves to hate more than progressives. And they love to make money at all costs. >>
Aha! At last! It is now crystal clear! You are from the planet Ass-Backwards! And that's how you see everything!

you dont even know what this story is about do you? he created fake news for republicans, that he happens to be a democrat is irrelevant it just shows even he didn't believe the bullshit he was selling you.....
You should really read before commenting, nitwit. He didn't create them for Republicans asshole. He created them for himself. To make money.
Off of republicans :laugh:

Yes because liberals were too smart to fall for fake news click bait. The check sources, followed up and weren't fooled. Conservatives will believe anything that fits their preconceived ideas without further verification.

This is why the Russians were busy planting anti-Hillary propaganda and how they were so successful with it.

You've elected Putin's candidate. He's laughing at what fools you are right now.

It's not Democrats who are being duped, it's Republicans. If you read the article, the guy said that planting fake news for liberals doesn't work because posters immediately debunk it, and liberals won't fall for it. Republicans, OTOH, will believe ANYTHING that fits their preconceived notions, without checking to see if it's true.

Just like you believed all of Trumps lies and false promises.
You're an idiot. You're the proof that left wingers will believe anything, especially your own propaganda. Your delusions about your intellectual superiority were exploded by the recent election. None of your leading gurus could figure out that the polls were wrong. You haven't got a clue what Americans want from their government. Here's a hint. They don't want perverts using the same bathrooms their wives and daughters use. They don't want this country flooded with Mexicans and Muslims who are hostile to our culture and way of life. The don't want our jobs shipped to foreign countries, and the don't want government driving up the cost of the things they buy with regulation until they are no longer affordable.

I think you mean Steve Bannon--now in Trump's administration--editor and writer of the Reich wing tabloid magazine known as Brietbart--LOL

To a Reich winger anything that come from Brietbart or the Drudge report is GOSPEL--LOL

Typical progressive. Will sell his soul for a dollar. Will sell America if it means not having to hold a real job.

Here's what he said, since most of you won't read past the headline. Breitbart banks on that:

""""Coler is a soft-spoken 40-year-old with a wife and two kids. He says he got into fake news around 2013 to highlight the extremism of the white nationalist alt-right.

"The whole idea from the start was to build a site that could kind of infiltrate the echo chambers of the alt-right, publish blatantly or fictional stories and then be able to publicly denounce those stories and point out the fact that they were fiction," Coler says.

He was amazed at how quickly fake news could spread and how easily people believe it. He wrote one fake story for NationalReport.net about how customers in Colorado marijuana shops were using food stamps to buy pot.

"What that turned into was a state representative in the House in Colorado proposing actual legislation to prevent people from using their food stamps to buy marijuana based on something that had just never happened," Coler says.""""

Stereotypical Conservatives will accept phony news , but liberals will just skew the facts or just flat out ignore the facts they don't like. And shame people into submission. So what's the difference? Who's in denial here?

Forum List

Back