The father of corporate personhood?

Which is the point of the whole Thread.. Yet, I still have to see some Proof.

That is where the judiciary comes in, isn't it? They still, to be "persons," have to be subject to the same laws people are, and subject to a day in court, and to the results of that day.

That doesn't Prove me defending the Corps saying they should be treated like normal people.

Hell, how did I miss this? Your point has been that they shouldn't. Opposing points have been that they should.

Swing and a Miss.

Read above.

Right. You're saying they should NOT be. The opposing points say they SHOULD be. What part of this argument do you hold, and what part of your own argument don't you understand?

Again, they should be Tried, but with what Proof?

That's what I've been trying to say.

Still. nothing.

With whatever proof that would bring anyone else into court. You already ceded responsibility for death:

11 Were Murdered, Again, where did I ever say 11 People Weren't?

The Corps should be Punished, but not by Death Penalty.

So the question then becomes what charges. That doesn't have to be argued here. They are, if they are "persons," liable under the same laws persons would be held accountable to.

Take a nap. You're beating yourself at this point.

Hmm.

You're right, I did.

That should be taken back.

Which I do.

--

Now all I have to do is see the proof of the 11 people Murdered caused by the Leak.

Then they should be tried for murder in the oil rig disastor.

Then we can convict them to death.

We kill the Corp and take its assests to pay for the crime and then try the CEOs for being acessories in the crime of murder.

11 people died because this corp put them in danger knowingly.

:clap2:

And tried for murder in the mine disasters, and tried for fraud in the derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed our economy.

In fact most of our problems come from corporate greed unchecked by goverment regulation.

Which is the point of the whole Thread.. Yet, I still have to see some Proof.

Actually, the point of the thread was for Truthmatters to set up a straw man to attack and distract people from the fact that she wants to limit speech just because groups of people she doesn't like have something to say.

We kill the Corp and take its assests to pay for the crime and then try the CEOs for being acessories in the crime of murder.

And tried for murder in the mine disasters, and tried for fraud in the derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed our economy.

In fact most of our problems come from corporate greed unchecked by goverment regulation.

Most of our problems come from lazy people who want government to have unchecked power so that they can mooch off of someone elses hard labor.

How is an accident murder?

Negligence, and a case could certainly be made for depraved indifference. I'm not sure about murder though, as intent is missing.

Forum List

Back