The fate of s.hussein

What should the Iraqis do with this loser?

• Gallows, Firing Squad, The Chair, etc.

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Chinese Water Torture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoning

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A Camel's dick up the ass

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Draw and Quarter him

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Life in an Iraqi Prison w.o. possibility of parole

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
I don't believe in capital punishment, so I voted for the 4th option. ;)

id vote for all of the above. even the life in prison without parole. of course id expect it to be a very short life in prison.

I voted stoning ! Its a slow and painful death that all could take part in that he made suffer !

My opinion is that he will get off scott free ! I hope not but I have a feeling !

I think he should be raped by a bunch of 400 pd. FATTIES!!!!! men or women!

Originally posted by janeeng
I think he should be raped by a bunch of 400 pd. FATTIES!!!!! men or women!

Oh hell Janeen that would be a creul punishment for the lovely fatties but I am sure a night w/ Jackass and OCA would please all involved ! :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
Oh hell Janeen that would be a creul punishment for the lovely fatties but I am sure a night w/ Jackass and OCA would please all involved ! :D

eeeewww! Damn, I don't know if I could imagine that or not! :D pretty scary!!!!!

I said life without parole, mainly for political reasons. If killed, he becomes a martyr (and I would never want stoning associated with him, it's how the first Christian martyr, Stephen, died), and if raped, the arab world outrages at the atrocity. If he rots in prison for all to see, it demoralizes his followers or gets them to pull stupid escape plans which result in us catching them.

Originally posted by Hobbit
If he rots in prison for all to see, it demoralizes his followers or gets them to pull stupid escape plans which result in us catching them.

Good points.
Plus, most democratic countries are anti- death penalty right?

Originally posted by nycflasher
What should his punishment be?

Well, let's see:

I would first put him in solitary confinement in a cell no bigger than his spider hole, feeding him nothing but hard boiled eggs and prune juice.

After a month of that, I would let him view a screening of Michael Moore's Farenheight 9/11, just to give him false hope. Immediately following that, I would make him watch the video of the Iraqi people that were beaten and tortured while he was in power.

The next day, I would re-enact parts of the video, torturing Saddam while family members of the people he killed watched and applauded.

After a day or two rest, I would then bring in the largest, lonliest inmate from the toughest prison in Mississippi to rape him. All the while asking him if he enjoyed taking the young women from their homes and schools to rape and torture them.

After about a week of this and another week of hard boiled eggs and prune juice, I would cut off one of his hands and tell him it was to replace one of the hands he had cut off of an Iraqi. The next day, the same thing with his tongue.

Another week of eggs and prune juice, then I would select a hundred or so Iraqi's, give them large sticks, strip Saddam naked, and throw him into the streets. What was left of him would be buried at the site of the mass graves that were discovered after he was taken from power. Then I'd piss on it.

But...since that wasn't an option...I said stoning.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I don't believe in capital punishment, so I voted for the 4th option. ;)

Considering the perversions of that family, that probably wouldn't be a punishment. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by remie
I voted for the camel dick but I would rather it be a pigs dick.

Well as I said, I think he might enjoy the first, so wouldn't want that. Now the second, mmmm :clap1:

I voted stoning, although I would like to add that a good ass fucking beforehand would just add to the sadistic pleasure.

Just want him dead soon----not worried so much about martydom but it would be a relief to see him dead. Public execution sounds good to me!

i am not against the death penalty if the crime calls for it-rape, kidnapping, murder, child molestors especially. but with Saddam, i agree with an ealier post, if he is killed, he becomes a martyr. so i think the most entertaining one is the camel-rape. make it public, and have people pay to see it.

Forum List

Back