The fat kid from North Korea has called off his threat to Guam

I am sure the residents of Guam are happy they won't be turned into charcoal briquettes.

Hopefully we didn't just pussy out and pay the fat kid extortion money like we have done for decades.

This is great news. I wonder if China finally pressured him to sit down and shut up.

North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat

Don't give credit where credit doesn't belong. We finally have a real leader in this country who is telling our enemies we no longer take any shit from anybody. It's about time too. And if China had anything to do with it, it was because of fear of what Trump might do next.

and to think the democrats thought that President Trump{why by the way won by 8 million legal votes} telling Kim Low Dung to go ahead, make my day was racist?

This is great news. I wonder if China finally pressured him to sit down and shut up.

Don't give credit where credit doesn't belong. We finally have a real leader in this country who is telling our enemies we no longer take any shit from anybody. It's about time too. And if China had anything to do with it, it was because of fear of what Trump might do next.

I made no conclusions and I have no data on what specifically compelled shithead to pull back on his bullshit.

Maybe he determined his missiles are not accurate enough at this point. Maybe he beheaded a bunch of perceived political threats in NoKo and he was in a good mood.
Maybe he watched Game of Thrones last night and he enjoyed the episode so much that he changed his mind on the strike.
Maybe Dennis Rodman convinced him.
Maybe Trump convinced him.

I don't know why, but I am glad he did.

Trumpflakes aren't very bright.

All Trump did was finally manage to shut up. That's literally all it took, given that Trump's mouth was the cause of the crisis.

Trumpflakes base their own fragile sense of self-worth entirely on Trump. That means they have a problem, being how Trump has been the ultimate loser since he took office. The whole planet is laughing hard at what a wuss Trump is. Every nation on earth knows he's too wimpy to back up his tough talk.

Thus, the Trumpflakes needed to invent this alternate-reality where Trump isn't a mewling beta.

Trumpflakes aren't very bright.

All Trump did was finally manage to shut up. That's literally all it took, given that Trump's mouth was the cause of the crisis.

Trumpflakes base their own fragile sense of self-worth entirely on Trump. That means they have a problem, being how Trump has been the ultimate loser since he took office. The whole planet is laughing hard at what a wuss Trump is. Every nation on earth knows he's too wimpy to back up his tough talk.

Thus, the Trumpflakes needed to invent an alternate-reality where Trump isn't a mewling beta.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I made no conclusions and I have no data on what specifically compelled shithead to pull back on his bullshit.

Maybe he determined his missiles are not accurate enough at this point. Maybe he beheaded a bunch of perceived political threats in NoKo and he was in a good mood.
Maybe he watched Game of Thrones last night and he enjoyed the episode so much that he changed his mind on the strike.
Maybe Dennis Rodman convinced him.
Maybe Trump convinced him.

I don't know why, but I am glad he did.

I understand, but we have to look at the obvious.

Trump asked China to get involved, and they didn't. Obama never got involved. Clinton made some phony deal with NK that resulted them in advancing their technology. GW ignored it.

Now we are finally getting some results. Unless we hear otherwise, I would have to say NK reacted to the threat of fire and fury.

It was a no win situation for North Korea. If they fired those missiles and we took them out with THAD, then they looked like fools. If we failed to, and launched a full attack on their military with missiles of our own, China said they would remain neutral as long as we did not try to install a westernized North Korea on their border.

You see, there is really no way to tell if the missiles were going to miss by 20 miles, or center punch Guam. And we would have no way of telling if they had nuclear heads. We would have to start the retaliation before they struck. No win situation for North Korea.

Forum List

Back