The Farm Guy

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yes.. I'm just a humble farm Guy. I've never been to the big city before. I'm looking for a women to make babies, chop wood, cook and wait on me...

Sounds like you need a leash, a collar, and a wife, Lumpy. The wife will come with the other two. ;)

When you wake up, lock that Liquor Cabinet and throw away the key. :lol:

Yes.. I'm just a humble farm Guy. I've never been to the big city before. I'm looking for a women to make babies, chop wood, cook and wait on me...

Before what? I just knew it Lumpy!!! That's why we bros!!! I'm from a farm too! Horses..cattle..chickens.. guns...more guns.. chain saws..flatbed trucks .. axes.. post hole diggers..wire stretchers .. peaveys..scythes mountains of firewood! & Kindling!!! forgettaboudit!!!

Oh..ya and so much shit on the ground that you just learn to live with it..

Ever notice how YOUR farm smells normal...but somebody elses STINKS???

Kinda like the astronauts ..I mean how they get used to smelling bad and when they come home people say they fucking REEK!!!

Sounds like you need a leash, a collar, and a wife, Lumpy. The wife will come with the other two. ;)

When you wake up, lock that Liquor Cabinet and throw away the key. :lol:

Perhaps.. I should have gone to bed much earlier last night...:eusa_eh:

Before what? I just knew it Lumpy!!! That's why we bros!!! I'm from a farm too! Horses..cattle..chickens.. guns...more guns.. chain saws..flatbed trucks .. axes.. post hole diggers..wire stretchers .. peaveys..scythes mountains of firewood! & Kindling!!! forgettaboudit!!!

Oh..ya and so much shit on the ground that you just learn to live with it..

Ever notice how YOUR farm smells normal...but somebody elses STINKS???

Kinda like the astronauts ..I mean how they get used to smelling bad and when they come home people say they fucking REEK!!!

Yup.. as a kid I dig grow up on a farm, I loved it.

Ah.. my intro was a tad...:eusa_shifty:.. misleading, to say the least..

Impulse posting.. I don't recommend it... Bro

Well, things change in just a few minutes sometimes, a lifetime in others.

We're all just Rip Van Winkle in one way or another...

Do kids still read that in elementary school nowadays, or has education moved on to the basics of warping space into a huge wrinkle to save travel time?

Forum List

Back