The Far Right Is Now Trying To Pander To Libertarians For Them To Vote For Willard

And you seriously think your libertarian candidate has a shot?

You're seriously fucked in the head!

Romney is not my ideal conservative choice, but he sure as hell's a lot more so than Obama. And he has a chance at winning whereas your candidate.........don't.

I'm not a Libertarian.

If you had comprehended my post you would've noted that I'm not interested in merely voting for the guy I think will win.

If the majority took that path we wouldn't be forced to pick between shitty and less shitty.

In a perfect world, that might be true, but we live in the America of today, and that is the America we have to work with. I am more libertarian, than some libertarians, but I am not going to vote for a candidate that has no chance of winning, just so I can claim that I am purer then thou.

I will vote for Romney because, as president, he will be much better for my America than the other option, Obama.

The Libertarian Party will never win a national election until Libertarians take the steps necessary to build the party at the local and state levels.

You're not very Libertarian if you think Romney is a viable option.

You have to remember that people willing to vote for third parties are done with playing the game, they view it as a futile exercise. They actually want to get shit done.

Then why the fuck do you even bother to comment on a post that's targeting libertarians?

Damn you people are stupid!

Are you this retarded in real life?

You're voting for Romney, so you're obviously not a Libertarian either. Why are you here?

I've already explained that in this thread.

And you asked if I'm retarded? :cuckoo:

So you're here to call Paul supporters idiots, that's what I can garner from your first post.

When are you gonna show us that education you're always bragging about?

I'm not a Libertarian.

If you had comprehended my post you would've noted that I'm not interested in merely voting for the guy I think will win.

If the majority took that path we wouldn't be forced to pick between shitty and less shitty.

In a perfect world, that might be true, but we live in the America of today, and that is the America we have to work with. I am more libertarian, than some libertarians, but I am not going to vote for a candidate that has no chance of winning, just so I can claim that I am purer then thou.

I will vote for Romney because, as president, he will be much better for my America than the other option, Obama.

The Libertarian Party will never win a national election until Libertarians take the steps necessary to build the party at the local and state levels.

You have to remember that people willing to vote for third parties are done with playing the game, they view it as a futile exercise. They actually want to get shit done.

The only shit that will get done by voting for the Libertarian candidate in this presidential election is a second Obama term.

This is a good article on how the far right propaganda outlets and Ryan are now trying to pander to the libertarians.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed the libertarians throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

Breitbart Writer Begs Libertarians To Vote Romney — Sorry, It Ain’t Going To Work | Mediaite

So who would you have the Libertarians vote for? The far leftist Barack Hussein Obama?

What exactly IS the "far right"? Would that be ANYBODY who disagrees with the direction Barack Obama has taken this country?

You "labelmaker" leftists are ridiculously childish.

The only shit that will get done by voting for the Libertarian candidate in this presidential election is a second Obama term.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

As I've already said, third party supporters don't see enough of a difference between the two to go against their principles, and they're mostly right.

This is a good article on how the far right propaganda outlets and Ryan are now trying to pander to the libertarians.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed the libertarians throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

Breitbart Writer Begs Libertarians To Vote Romney — Sorry, It Ain’t Going To Work | Mediaite

OMG!!! Unbelievable!!! Who Knew!!! Republicans reaching out, trying to win an Election!!!

Thanks for the Heads Up!!!

I'm not a Libertarian.

A futile exercise is voting for a candidate that has no chance of actually winning.

You think Obama shares more libertarian views than Romney?

And you seriously think your libertarian candidate has a shot?

You're seriously fucked in the head!

Romney is not my ideal conservative choice, but he sure as hell's a lot more so than Obama. And he has a chance at winning whereas your candidate.........don't.

I'm not a Libertarian.

In a perfect world, that might be true, but we live in the America of today, and that is the America we have to work with. I am more libertarian, than some libertarians, but I am not going to vote for a candidate that has no chance of winning, just so I can claim that I am purer then thou. I will vote for Romney because, as president, he will be much better for my America than the other option, Obama.

:lmao:

A futile exercise is voting for a candidate that has no chance of actually winning.

It's only futile if your goal is to vote for the one you think will win, other than that it doesn't mean a damn thing.

I see Obama and Romney as relatively comparable with regards to how things will actually function once they're in office. Campaign promises aside obviously, because that's usually where they get thrown to once elected.

You're voting for Romney, so you're obviously not a Libertarian either. Why are you here?

So you're here to call Paul supporters idiots, that's what I can garner from your first post.

I've never bragged about my education.

So you read one post and quit?

Read a couple more and your initial question will be answered.

And for those who want to trash others for utilizing their right to vote as they see fit. You should truly fuck off. it's none of your business who an individual votes for in an election.

Everything after the first post was replies to others in the thread. We're only talking about 2 pages bro, your opinion isn't as knowledgeable as you feel it is.

Sure you've talked about your education, it was just last week. I can link it if you need me to.

edumacation, bob. edumacation.

It's only futile if your goal is to vote for the one you think will win, other than that it doesn't mean a damn thing.

I see Obama and Romney as relatively comparable with regards to how things will actually function once they're in office. Campaign promises aside obviously, because that's usually where they get thrown to once elected.

You cannot possibly be as stupid as you appear. But then again, maybe you can.

Do you honestly think people vote soley on who they THINK will most likely win and not who's more in line with their values and yes, that actually has a chance at winning?

You don't see a difference between Obama or Romney so why the fuck do you even bother? Just go throw your vote away on some random libertarian and shut the fuck up!

Do you honestly think people vote soley on who they THINK will most likely win and not who's more in line with their values and yes, that actually has a chance at winning?

You don't see a difference between Obama or Romney so why the fuck do you even bother? Just go throw your vote away on some random libertarian and shut the fuck up!

The crying starts. :lol:

Everything after the first post was replies to others in the thread. We're only talking about 2 pages bro, your opinion isn't as knowledgeable as you feel it is.

Sure you've talked about your education, it was just last week. I can link it if you need me to.

You sanctimonious puke!!

My opinion is just as knowledgeable and valid as yours!

Yes link to me BRAGGING about my education.

The crying starts. :lol:

You need a tissue?

New Topics

Forum List

Back