The Far Right Is Now Trying To Pander To Libertarians For Them To Vote For Willard

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Last edited:
This is a good article on how the far right propaganda outlets and Ryan are now trying to pander to the libertarians.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed them throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

Breitbart Writer Begs Libertarians To Vote Romney — Sorry, It Ain’t Going To Work | Mediaite
I think Rott is a pretty damn far right winger... And he sure as hell ain't pandering.

I often wonder if he's an Obama plant to go on boards. I mean... Man... Talk about self mutilation in a political fashion.

This is a good article on how the far right propaganda outlets and Ryan are now trying to pander to the libertarians.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed them throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

Breitbart Writer Begs Libertarians To Vote Romney — Sorry, It Ain’t Going To Work | Mediaite
I think Rott is a pretty damn far right winger... And he sure as hell ain't pandering.

I often wonder if he's an Obama plant to go on boards. I mean... Man... Talk about self mutilation in a political fashion.

Rott is clearly a paid troll, likely from stromfront.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed the libertarians throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

It's not going to happen because you idiots are will stay idiots no matter what.

You would rather waste your vote on a candidate that hasn't a chance in hell at winning.

It's also damn funny because the GOP machine completely trashed the libertarians throughout the campaign season with voter fraud against Paul and shutting Johnson out of every debate but one, now they are trying to be buddy-buddy with their voters. Not going to happen :up:

It's not going to happen because you idiots are will stay idiots no matter what.

You would rather waste your vote on a candidate that hasn't a chance in hell at winning.

Some people actually take voting seriously, not as some game where it's fun to pick the guy that'll win so you can rub it in to your counterparts.

And if your chosen candidate loses because of that... Who's really the idiot?

Dems pander to everyone in their voting bloc, so I don't understand your point.

Some people actually take voting seriously, not as some game where it's fun to pick the guy that'll win so you can rub it in to your counterparts.

And you seriously think your libertarian candidate has a shot?

You're seriously fucked in the head!

Romney is not my ideal conservative choice, but he sure as hell's a lot more so than Obama. And he has a chance at winning whereas your candidate.........don't.

Romney is not my ideal conservative choice, but he sure as hell's a lot more so than Obama. And he has a chance at winning whereas your candidate.........don't.

I'm not a Libertarian.

If you had comprehended my post you would've noted that I'm not interested in merely voting for the guy I think will win.

If the majority took that path we wouldn't be forced to pick between shitty and less shitty.

You're the idiot. I make my choice on who's more in line with my values and yes, who has the best chance at garnering a victory does matter in the long run.

I'm not a Libertarian.

If you had comprehended my post you would've noted that I'm not interested in merely voting for the guy I think will win.

If the majority took that path we wouldn't be forced to pick between shitty and less shitty.

Then why the fuck do you even bother to comment on a post that's targeting libertarians?

Damn you people are stupid!

I'm not a Libertarian.

Then why the fuck do you even bother to comment on a post that's targeting libertarians?

Are you this retarded in real life?

You're voting for Romney, so you're obviously not a Libertarian either. Why are you here?

I'm not a Libertarian.

In a perfect world, that might be true, but we live in the America of today, and that is the America we have to work with. I am more libertarian, than some libertarians, but I am not going to vote for a candidate that has no chance of winning, just so I can claim that I am purer then thou.

I will vote for Romney because, as president, he will be much better for my America than the other option, Obama.

The Libertarian Party will never win a national election until Libertarians take the steps necessary to build the party at the local and state levels.

You're the idiot. I make my choice on who's more in line with my values and yes, who has the best chance at garnering a victory does matter in the long run.

No you don't, you're a brainwashed hick that is a sheep to the (R) and would never vote any other way.

I'm not a Libertarian.

Are you this retarded in real life?

You're voting for Romney, so you're obviously not a Libertarian either. Why are you here?

I've already explained that in this thread.

And you asked if I'm retarded? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back