The far right earthquake called the O'Reilly firing

Earthquake? Hardly. Not even comparable to Pee-Wee Herman's theater follies. Do you think something of import will change?

Megan blew her career by quitting. She'll make less at NBC, and her FOX audience will not follow her there.

What I think is that Fox just got a really black eye from all this.

And they lost their top dog -- O'Reilly.

I suppose O'Reilly was betting he could get away with all this because he was the top dog.

Being 67 he may have just missed the feminist militancy of the 1990's when this all started. But his jail bait girlies were a lot younger and smarter than he was.

67 is a good retirement age for him.

He'll never work again.

Bill O'Reilly (political commentator) - Wikipedia

Earthquake?

I've seen more disruption from people snoring.

The first hint that things were not good on the O'Reilly front came from Megan Kelly.

She quit Fox while being one of their premier journalists.

Today we got a look at the entire iceberg below that tip.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/business/media/bill-oreilly-payout.html
A NYT link? Seriously?
They celebrate the downfall of O'Reilly. No challenges to lefty media allowed. Welcome to 1930's Germany in the form of MSM and the democrat party.
NYT is one of the first to put a $$ on it.

That's all.

Otherwise you can google your azz off and get links out your wazoo.

I suppose O'Reilly was betting he could get away with all this because he was the top dog.

Being 67 he may have just missed the feminist militancy of the 1990's when this all started. But his jail bait girlies were a lot younger and smarter than he was.

He'll never work again.

He'll never work again.

If he never works again, it is because he does not want to.

He'll never work again.

Too funny. The guy is an extremely successful writer, and will continue to tour with Miller, selling out wherever they go.

Most people don't give a rat's ass about feminist militancy.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

He'll never work again.

He fell on a stack of money. 25 million according to reports. Think I would give a damn about job hunting with 25 million?
Idiot!

O'Reilley donated most of his earnings from FOX to charity.

He spearheaded several ongoing campaigns to make lives of wounded veterans more bearable.

Only those who value lying skanks above those who served and bled for the country rejoice in the cowardly politically correct act of firing America's most popular voice in prime time cable TV.

Thid is going to crater Fox. The Murdoch boys wanted to take the network in a new direction. Now they can, right downhill.

O'Reilly will be able to do anything he wants. Will the bogus bimbo stories continue to work? Word is, Hannity is next to get targeted.

He'll never work again.

Too funny. The guy is an extremely successful writer, and will continue to tour with Miller, selling out wherever they go.

Most people don't give a rat's ass about feminist militancy.
I have read one of his co-authored books -- the one about Japan in WW2.

It was quite riveting.

Has nothing to do with his behavior at Fox and their long term tolerance of it though.

Thid is going to crater Fox. The Murdoch boys wanted to take the network in a new direction. Now they can, right downhill.

O'Reilly will be able to do anything he wants. Will the bogus bimbo stories continue to work? Word is, Hannity is next to get targeted.
Some of it was likely "piling on." Girlies do love to pile on.

Some of it was long term aggressive propositioning.

O'Reilly used his workplace as a predatory site and his ego as his own gin.

Past tense. History now.

Earthquake? Hardly. Not even comparable to Pee-Wee Herman's theater follies. Do you think something of import will change?

Megan blew her career by quitting. She'll make less at NBC, and her FOX audience will not follow her there.
What happened to her going to NBC. There's nothing

The first hint that things were not good on the O'Reilly front came from Megan Kelly.

She quit Fox while being one of their premier journalists.

Today we got a look at the entire iceberg below that tip.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/business/media/bill-oreilly-payout.html
A NYT link? Seriously?
They celebrate the downfall of O'Reilly. No challenges to lefty media allowed. Welcome to 1930's Germany in the form of MSM and the democrat party.
NYT is one of the first to put a $$ on it.

That's all.

Otherwise you can google your azz off and get links out your wazoo.
NYT is a left wing propaganda rag.

Billy O. will be just fine.

Fox on the other hand might not.

From Roger to Bill it now make me wonder how long before Hannity falls or Eric of the Five?

Billy O. was a money maker and losing him will hurt Fox but it will not help MSNBC or CNN seeing their target audience are in New York and Kalifornia and not in red America.

Forum List

Back