The Far Left Doesn't Think It Needs Democrats Like Pelosi Anymore

What idiocy. Tell me, if the klan showed up at a Hillary event that would make Hillary a white supremacist, correct? I guess since there are people on the left that are communists that makes Hillary a commie pinko out to send us all to reeducation camps. Idiocy.

Um, if Hillary constantly gave shout outs to the Klan guys and defended their positions, then you'd have a point.

Which is what Trump does when he talks about "beautiful Statues".

What idiocy. Tell me, if the klan showed up at a Hillary event that would make Hillary a white supremacist, correct? I guess since there are people on the left that are communists that makes Hillary a commie pinko out to send us all to reeducation camps. Idiocy.

Um, if Hillary constantly gave shout outs to the Klan guys and defended their positions, then you'd have a point.

Which is what Trump does when he talks about "beautiful Statues".
They were beautiful statues of historical significance. Only a left winger could take a comment about statues and decry the speaker as a supporter of nazis. And care to point out where he defended klan positions? Let me guess, at some point he said they had a right to speak?

Nancy Pelosi is starting to get a taste of what happens when you conspire with extreme leftists.

The next thing these people will be doing is taking up arms against the people of this country because they feel they deserve the right to get whatever they want.

How do you know what the far left wants? Why not post threads on issues in which you may have some knowledge?

Former Speaker Pelosi conspires? What secret and illegal act is she planning and with whom? Answer that simple question with evidence, or STFU and stop proving you're an incompetent hack.

Nancy Pelosi is starting to get a taste of what happens when you conspire with extreme leftists.

The next thing these people will be doing is taking up arms against the people of this country because they feel they deserve the right to get whatever they want.

I loved how they treated her. Little taste of leftism for her. Too bad she can't learn.

How do you know what the far left wants? Why not post threads on issues in which you may have some knowledge?

Former Speaker Pelosi conspires? What secret and illegal act is she planning and with whom? Answer that simple question with evidence, or STFU and stop proving you're an incompetent hack.

Fuck you.

They were beautiful statues of historical significance. Only a left winger could take a comment about statues and decry the speaker as a supporter of nazis. And care to point out where he defended klan positions? Let me guess, at some point he said they had a right to speak?

Um, they are statues of Klan Members and slave owners... that's why they aren't "beautiful".

Um, they are statues of Klan Members and slave owners... that's why they aren't "beautiful".
They're historical. Shall we just forget history? I guess so since it triggers the fragile. Perhaps we should push the Italians to destroy the roman remains, after all they were slave holders as well. And how about mosques? Muhammed had slaves.

They're historical. Shall we just forget history? I guess so since it triggers the fragile. Perhaps we should push the Italians to destroy the roman remains, after all they were slave holders as well. And how about mosques? Muhammed had slaves.

I think you're grasping, buddy.

The difference between those items and the statues of the Confederate Traitors is that the latter were put up as a big screw you to black folks to remind them of their place.

Which is why they should be taken down. We shouldn't "forget' history, we should teach it correctly.

These were men who betrayed their country in order to continue to enslave, rape and torture other human beings. They were monsters.

These illegals and those who support them are basically invaders and abettors of foreign invasion and have taken advantage of the democrats political opportunism in the process. But this is one that is biting dems in the ass.
If repubs were smart, they'd bait democrats with the many dichotomous advocacy groups that dems support and use. Highspanics, who are almost exclusively catholic, need to be reminded that dems support abortion while catholics oppose abortion; black churches and Muslims oppose homos while dems advocate for homos, blacks and Muslims.
It could be total chaos for democrats.

Here's the problem with that. Most real world Catholics treat the pope like a senile uncle when it comes to abortion. They nod in church, and then they take care of that little problem on Tuesday.

You see, just because white people are stupid enough to vote against their own economic interests because the One Percent wave abortion and gays in front of them, doesn't mean blacks and Hispanics fall for that trick.

They remember all the racist shit Republicans did to them in the last 40 years first.
So you admit the hypocrisy.

I think you're grasping, buddy.

The difference between those items and the statues of the Confederate Traitors is that the latter were put up as a big screw you to black folks to remind them of their place.

Which is why they should be taken down. We shouldn't "forget' history, we should teach it correctly.

These were men who betrayed their country in order to continue to enslave, rape and torture other human beings. They were monsters.
And their removal has accomplished what? A bunch of idiots got to jump up and down and pretend they've accomplished something. So when are we going to remove mosques, muhamed was a slave owner and compared to the confederates was a much, much, much worse monster. Let me guess it's ok because he wasn't white?

And their removal has accomplished what? A bunch of idiots got to jump up and down and pretend they've accomplished something. So when are we going to remove mosques, muhamed was a slave owner and compared to the confederates was a much, much, much worse monster. Let me guess it's ok because he wasn't white?

Well,other than founding a religion that makes you piss your pants, I'm not seeing how he was far worse. It's actually against the tenants of Islam to make a statue of Mohammed.

What does the removal of the Confederate Traitors accomplish? It shows that we don't honor evil men with statues.

Well,other than founding a religion that makes you piss your pants, I'm not seeing how he was far worse. It's actually against the tenants of Islam to make a statue of Mohammed.

What does the removal of the Confederate Traitors accomplish? It shows that we don't honor evil men with statues.
So this only applies to statues, not buildings whose sole purpose is to promulgate the very ideology that resulted in slavery?
Hmmm. So I guess buildings that are used to teach confederate beliefs would be OK?

So this only applies to statues, not buildings whose sole purpose is to promulgate the very ideology that resulted in slavery?
Hmmm. So I guess buildings that are used to teach confederate beliefs would be OK?

I think you are really trying to stretch your logic if you think a building dedicated to a religion that used to have slavery (they all did, so you might as well include Synagogues and Churches in that) to statues of men who FOUGHT A WAR to try to extend slavery.

The difference is, all the religions agree now that slavery is a bad thing, and that's what they teach from their pulpits.

Putting up statues of General Inbred is a big FU to people of color. That's why they need to come down.

illegalstudents.jpg

Those MF'ers don't like anyone who isn't for the complete destruction of the United States and it's sovereignty and borders.

If you nuts get anything right this year, get this right....Pelosi, Hillary, two washed up botox mops, that nobody gives a fuck about, even this lefty!!

Forum List

Back