The Fantasy of John and Sarah

i HAVE looked it up

do you realize that your link actually supports what i said?

i guess moronic democrats dont actually READ the links they post

You still don't get it do you. The polls don't actually matter, yet. And, just because some have included cell phones, most don't. If something is usually true, but not true all the time, that doesn't make it a myth. But, I'll quit generalizing since I see it confuses you.

Very mature of you to resort to name calling. It gets your point across so much clearer... hatred. Why don't you take Jackie DeShannon's advice and "Put a little love in your heart"? It'll make a world of difference, you'll feel better, people will be nicer to you, they may even begin to respect you and what you have to say. But until, then....

You still don't get it do you. The polls don't actually matter, yet. And, just because some have included cell phones, most don't. If something is usually true, but not true all the time, that doesn't make it a myth. But, I'll quit generalizing since I see it confuses you.

Very mature of you to resort to name calling. It gets your point across so much clearer... hatred. Why don't you take Jackie DeShannon's advice and "Put a little love in your heart"? It'll make a world of difference, you'll feel better, people will be nicer to you, they may even begin to respect you and what you have to say. But until, then....
sorry, i call it as i see it and post my opinion
you do not have to read it if it offends your sensitive nature

Forum List

Back