The 'Fantasy' of 'Equal Justice' In America

Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Guess I killed the shit out of this thread by simply pointing out documented fact and Coney's own testimony in which he confirmed Hillary LIED and COMMITTED CRIMES!

You and your traitorous scrum defenders have spent the last 2 years supporting treasonous POSes exposed / proven to have attempted a coup based on ZERO evidence and ZERO crimes.
Trump is traitorous...

You almost orgasmed at the false claim of 'collusion' because Trump Jr spent 10 minutes in a meeting designed to try to entrap the Trumps yet Jr walked away having taken nothing from the Russian.
His campaign DID collude with the Russians, Manafort gave the Russians his detailed, inside Trump polling data, so the Russians interfering in our election could focus with their effort to put Trump in office in the regions trump needed to win.

Roger Stone did work with Russia's outlet to disburse the stolen emails of the DNC,

on the timing of the release of the stolen emails.

And President Trump used this Russian outlet that disbursed them by calling attention to it, in all of his rallies, OVER 160 times in the month of October 2016 alone.

You simultaneously ignore the fact that Hillary took over $100 million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to buy Uranium One.
-- 'Nothing to see here'. And ' No need to look at the Clinton Foundation's server or bank records / financial statements'. :p
No, Hillary Clinton did not take over $100 million from the Russians, so they could buy Uranium one.... just another one of your twisted and distorted, made up, LIES.

The Justice department did investigate the Foundation, with an outside the beltway prosecutor, appointed by Republicans in their Arizona office... nada, zip, zilch. Plus the Clinton foundation's financials are on line and available for all to see, UNLIKE this President's financials/Tax returns.

The only crook in this mess, is President Trump and his pay for play schemes with foreign governments, he is as CROOKED as they have ever come! LOCK HIM UP! NOW! (and throw away the key, dear Lord, please hear my prayers)

You simultaneously ignore the fact that Hillary & her campaign paid a foreign spy who hated Trump and was working for the FBI and she paid RUSSIANS for propaganda-filled OPPO research that was used illegally by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI.
No one used anything against candidate Trump, it was all on the hush and hush.... we the voters were not told by them about anything.

No one paid a foreign gvt's spy, Steele had his own Investigator Business and did not work for a foreign gvt. He didn't hate Trump when Fusion GPS hired him, he didn't know Trump then.... He also did not know that the DNC and Clinton Campaign were the ones paying GPS, when they first hired him... but once he did start investigating him, he did uncover how traitorous Trump n Team was to the USA.

NO ONE paid Russians for propaganda to magically create a dossier.... just another LIE, LIE, LIE.

After 2+ years all you still have is no evidence, no crime, & lies
When Mueller is finished with the special counsel investigation, which is not over and has several months left to it,

YOU will have no problem having the FULL special counsel investigation report RELEASED to the American people who funded it with our tax dollars, RIGHT?

YOU will insist that we get to SEE and READ all of what was discovered, right?

LeT us see what was discovered, so we both will know...

Full disclosure, no hiding crap! If you are so certain that nothing happened that was wrong or nefarious or CROOKED or Criminal, THEN release the full report, that will prove such, one way or the other.

Last edited:
His campaign DID collude with the Russians, Manafort gave the Russians.....

Sorry, I never made it reading your hilarious post past this point....

TRUMP did collude with the Russians because MANAFORT gave them information....

:lmao:Bwuhahahahaha........

Hmmm....who to believe?

FBI Agent Paige whose transcripts of her testimony under oath before Congress revealed that the FBI was investigating Trump for 'illegal collusion' months before the official investigation was opened and that THE FBI FOUND ZERO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE FALSE ACCUSATION OF ILLEGAL COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS BY THE PRESIDENT - THEY DID NOT EVEN IND EVIDENCE OF SUCH A CRIME TAKING PLACE WARRANTING AN INVESTIGATION...

The DOJ's Ohr who testified that the Trump-hating foreign spy partly behind the Trump Dossier was working for the FBI, that he and Steele were working with Mueller on the Dossier before the official investigation was opened and before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel, and that the Obama Agency Directors who were exposed as being behind and running the coup d'état against the President were informed by him (Ohr) that Steele could not be considered credible due to his hatred for the President and that the Dossier was completely UNRELIABLE because its contents were either already debunked or unverified.
-- Evidence shows none of that stopped them from conning the FISA Court and Congress by illegally presenting the Dossier's contents as 'Legitimate Intel.
*** We even learned yesterday that documents show that part of the contents of the Dossier Steele provided consisted of fake news data posted on a CNN Blog Site. :p

OR

We can continue to listen to your hate-driven unsubstantiated rants and false accusations, like how you 'magically' attribute evidence of a crime committed by someone else to the President.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I think I will just stick with the actual evidence and testimony under oath before Congress.

Forum List

Back