The Fanatical Devotion of Radical Obama Supporters.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
When I was going through Naval Officer Candidate School way back in the Seventies there were about twenty five Iranians going through our program. We all lived in a barracks together and had to use the same washrooms and other facilities. No problem. All my life I have been an early riser and while at Officer Candidate School I would get up before revile so I could shave and shower in some privacy and quiet in the morning without a crowd of men around me.

When I walked into the washroom, there was a dark skinned Iranian totally naked standing at one of the ten sinks along the wall. He had lathered up his groin area and was shaving all his pubic hair off both above and below his nuts with an old fashioned straight razor. (You know, the kind that the barbers used to strop on a leather belt beside the barber chair before shaving a customer a century ago.)

Being the curious sort, I asked him what the fuck he was doing and he replied, "Must be Clean for Allah!" as he stood at attention with his uncircumcised male organ supported by and resting on the front end of the sink on proud cleanly shaven display.

I decided that I was not going to shave in that sink in the future and avoided it for the rest of the time I was in OCS.

My curiousity not yet sated, I asked further. "For Allah?"

The Iranian Officer Candidate exclaimed loudly, "Allah wants total clean! Both inside and outside. Must be clean for Allah."

I see the Obama supporters on this forum as similar to that screwy Iranian psycho case. You can show them the reality of the economy, but they only want to believe Obama and refuse to look at the numbers that show what a mess the economy is.

Now, I do not want you guys to get the wrong impression. I am not antisocial. I simply do not enjoy the crowded company of naked smelly men in the morning, even if most o them are affable guys.

That was the reason why I would go use the shaving and showering facilities before the crowds of men walked in after that noisy bugle call to wake us up in the morning.

Now, if a crowd of naked ladies showed up to shower with me, I would linger with them most of the morning. I like naked women. I always have.

You do realize your signature violates every friggen size rule there is, right?

Now shut the fuck up and go away already. You're nauseating.

You do realize your organ violates every friggen size rule there is, right?

Now ... fuck up and go away already.

You obviously are one of those uneducated buffoons who does not want to look at reality.

bump_fat_man_on_bus.gif

Flashback Friday: 5/31/2019

Remember folks, Obama was bringing the country back from the national, international, cultural & economic COLOSSAL FAILURE that was the Bush II Administration.

The economy was already growing at this time, thanks to Obama's policies, but not fast enough for the OP's tastes I guess.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back