The Family that controls the world

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Ok this time just the link and a few words....:D So enjoy ye history buffs! I wonder if this is in a book form...would be a good history book...

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company,

No it isn't.

it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve.

It was created by Congress, that kinda makes it Federal.
It holds over $450 billion in gold, $1.6 trillion in Treasuries, $87 billion in Agency debt and over $840 billion in guaranteed MBS. That's a big fucking reserve.

It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year

Only by idiots. Their profit last year was almost $80 billion, just off the record high of about $82 billion the year before.

and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.

They publish their balance sheet every week and are audited annually.
I'm bumping this post forward with kudos because I think Dissent missed it or doesn't understand it.

Glad to see this crap got dumped in COnspiracy where it belongs. If it belongs anywhere off of Stormfront.com
There is no arguing with anti-semites and Holocaust deniers. That is what makes them conspiracy theorists. Every piece of contrary evidence is either ignored or becomes proof of even more conspiracy.
Dissent is an asshat
Mad Scientist is an assclown.

That's what these people are.

Hey its the christ killer and his patsies....no becki I have the numbnuts there on ignore...so didn't see it...nor do I care what he has to say...I don't care where this is at I will bump it every day...to keep it alive and the people know the truth.

Hey its the christ killer and his patsies....no becki I have the numbnuts there on ignore...so didn't see it...nor do I care what he has to say...I don't care where this is at I will bump it every day...to keep it alive and the people know the truth.
We've had some of the best money men on the board here, Dissent. I know you're new here and don't know your way around yet, and I do wish you well, but I think you're missing some details at your page.

Some people who sound so truthful aren't, and they fool people into thinking that the little blue dress just didn't mean a thing, and when scientific proof came in that pointed his way, there were deniers all ready with their "it's a lie" blather, while he was prepping his he was wrong speech and own his involvement, etc. IOW, he lied his ass off. Other people tell the truth, but it isn't in accordance with what the infotainment journalist wannabes of the press want people to know, so they are hung out to dry on the pages of the lying press as at the same time they're writing a get out of jail free for a cad.

Here at USMB, there is a small but significant group of people whose sources are solid gold and verifiable by both sides of the aisle, while they may not claim any allegiance to either side and are slow to lean or endorse almost never; they're still right on the money facts. I'm sorry you have them on ignore or consider them somehow invalid. Glitz fame and glamor do not substitute for fact. Fact shines through when times get slim. I'd give the facts fellas another look. "We think so" is not good enough for them. They're drawing out their calculators and checking while others are convincing themselves of stuff that may or may not be true has to be true.

Please do not take this to be advice. It isn't. ;)

You're too stupid to be an anti-semite.

Glad to see this crap got dumped in COnspiracy where it belongs. If it belongs anywhere off of Stormfront.com
There is no arguing with anti-semites and Holocaust deniers. That is what makes them conspiracy theorists. Every piece of contrary evidence is either ignored or becomes proof of even more conspiracy.
Dissent is an asshat
Mad Scientist is an assclown.

That's what these people are.
The Butthurt remains strong in The Rabbi from the Republican Nomination Process that weeded out Dick Perry early on.

By the way, simply disagreeing with Israel doesn't make you an Anti-Semite. Just as disagreeing with Obama doesn't make you a Racist.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Ok this time just the link and a few words....:D So enjoy ye history buffs! I wonder if this is in a book form...would be a good history book...

this kind of stuff is never taught in our history classes because the schools are funded by the government and they of course only tell you what they want you to hear.

That's because we don't want batshit crazy conspiracy theories to be taught to impressionable minds. You nutters are proof positive of that.

Me: The same thing could be said about America.

Rabbi: "Well, you're a Nazi that belongs at Stormfront!"
"Ron Paul attracts a lot of anti-semites"

No, you're just playing the anti semite card.

I guess not. MS just revealed himself to be either a sicko or a crank. Possibly both. With one thread he's rendered every post irrelevant to rational discussion.

Oh yeah, fuck you, Adolph.
Anti-Semites must like Freedom too.

If you want Freedom of Speech, then you must allow others to exercise it as well.

ah, but they have freedom of speech.. (although, frankly, they have no right to freedom of speech on a private messageboard. the fact that they get it makes us a bit overindulgent of the trash)....

and we have the right to tell them they are stormfront losers and anti-semites.

see how that works?

I guess not. MS just revealed himself to be either a sicko or a crank. Possibly both. With one thread he's rendered every post irrelevant to rational discussion.

If you want Freedom of Speech, then you must allow others to exercise it as well.

ah, but they have freedom of speech.. (although, frankly, they have no right to freedom of speech on a private messageboard. the fact that they get it makes us a bit overindulgent of the trash)....

see how that works?

I see how it works, CLEARLY.

Anyone that questions anything to do with Zionism is immediately labeled an anti-Semite in order to slam the door shut on ANY discussion. It's a weapon the liberals have used with abandon for DECADES, and you've yet to realize how dull that blade has become.

I have a couple of yes or no questions for you, Jillian. Did the Rothschild family finance both sides of the Napoleonic War? WWI? WWII?

Remember before you answer, the truth is documented...

see how that works?

I have the right to tell you that some people are just not able argue on the merits of the issue or refute the information provided so they resort to childish ad hominem attacks. Calling people anti-semites is a manipulation tactic. This seems to be a hasbarat troll tactic.

Enjoy the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back