The fall of Obama

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
The fall of Obama

And here it begins, people are seeing the truth he tried to hide, but now under heavy scrutiny the lies will be known to all. Know one keeps going back to a church when they preach against what you believe in. His wife spoke the truth, his preacher spoke the truth about what Obama believes in. His white grandmother is his blood. His preacher/teacher, is his family's teacher.

This is a person that Obviously hates America, who is hoping to get in office so he can turn America into Obama's dream, but in the process it would only bring US to a one world government.

We know this by the words that comes out of his mouth, and when confronted changes what he said to accommodate the situation. Creditability rating first offense drops to 50%, second drops to 20%, third to 0%.

With all the discrepancies he brought to himself by his own words what % is his creditability now. The wise already know and are done with his lies.

What he said before changing to what he says now.

“The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation,” the posting said, adding that over the years, “Rev. Wright preached the gospel of Jesus, a gospel on which I base my life.

“In other words, he has never been my political advisor; he’s been my pastor. And the sermons I heard him preach always related to our obligation to love God and one another, to work on behalf of the poor, and to seek justice at every turn.”

The wise see it clearly!

“Mr. Obama obviously would not choose to belong to Mr. Wright’s church and seek his advice unless he agreed with at least some of his views,” Wall Street Journal columnist Ron Kessler, publisher of the conservative Web site NewsMax.com, wrote Friday.

Kathryn Jean Lopez, editor of the Web site of the conservative magazine National Review, wrote Friday that “now we know he’s contributed money to, voluntarily listened to, and publicly defended a cleric who peddles racial warfare.”

Press covered for Obama
http://www.edmondlifeandleisure.com...form=&sc=2528&hn=edmondlifeandleisure&he=.com

Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o&feature=related[/ame]

OBAMA the MUSLIM
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTW_foa0ozk[/ame]

Obama stumbles in MSNBC Debate on Israel and Islam
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZJePN40fw&feature=related[/ame]

Obama Cannot Denounce And Reject Farrakhan!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnWQ3zSZg24&feature=related[/ame]

Does Barack Obama belong to a cult?
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VP9SBZxCo9Q&feature=related[/ame]

Jeremiah Wright, Obama and United Church of Christ
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0FUnBi1i90E&feature=related[/ame]

Barack Obama's Black Liberation Theology
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=928_TLwSl1I[/ame]

Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright is anti American Racist
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZ38N8OUg3Q[/ame]

OBAMA'S LIMO SEX & DRUG PARTY
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY[/ame]

Words of WISDOM: “Don't Believe Anything Obama Says” check out what you hear him say. Don't just ask someone else, find the answer for yourself! This is your life and you are the reason for your own circumstances! Ignorance is not bliss!

Copy this. Pass it on, before he gets it removed.

Yes, you spouting conspiracy theories is going to make Obama fall.

One world government....oooooooooh look its the boogey man.

"Tragically, President Bush thinks nothing of breaking one international covenant after another. Yet, I do not say, God damn him. For all his crimes, tortures, and killings, I say, God help him."

In Defense of Reverend Wright

By Sherwood Ross

"The language used by Reverend Jeremiah Wright to denounce his country is certainly "inflammatory" and has brought him wide vilification. Yet, the words of this otherwise gentle man of peace are nowhere as damnable as the actions of the man of war in the White House responsible for killing more than a million human beings in Iraq. Yet the president's uncounted lies have never been subjected to the intense scrutiny on TV that the networks are now devoting to Rev. Wright's comments! And why is that?

Bush and his neocon allies have loosed the dogs of war on the fiery Chicago preacher not because he represents a danger to anyone. That's absurd. Wright, we are told, has been making remarks such as "god damn America" for years. It's only since Senator Barack Obama has become a frontrunner that Obama's opponents elected to use Rev. Wright against him. It's their way of attempting to tear down the only one of the three presidential candidates that opposed Bush's war. It is Bush that deserves censure, not the minister."

http://www.counterpunch.com/ross03192008.html

Ironically, Obama is on the rise again. The republicans brought out the smear tactics too early in the campaign season, in a feeble attempt to push hillary into the nomination. If Hillary doesn't get the nomination, Obama will be president.

Face it, America is tired of the same old rhetoric, and that's all McCain has offered so far.

Chad,Larkinn, and the always amusing ignoramous midcan....

Three blind mice....:cuckoo:

I would love to see a Black conservative man as president... I really believe it could help the country.... Unfortunately birds of a feather fly together... Making Obama your typical racist koon...

Better luck next time!:rofl:

PS... KILL WHITEY!

Chad,Larkinn, and the always amusing ignoramous midcan....

Three blind mice....:cuckoo:

I would love to see a Black conservative man as president... I really believe it could help the country.... Unfortunately birds of a feather fly together... Making Obama your typical racist koon...

Better luck next time!:rofl:

PS... KILL WHITEY!

LMFAO...yes, make fun of Wright for being racist at the same time calling Obama a Koon.

Real consistent there, jackass.

Ironically, Obama is on the rise again. The republicans brought out the smear tactics too early in the campaign season, in a feeble attempt to push hillary into the nomination. If Hillary doesn't get the nomination, Obama will be president.

Face it, America is tired of the same old rhetoric, and that's all McCain has offered so far.

And Obama's offering something different? Want to buy some swamp land in West Texas as well?

What smear tactics? You refer to the good Reverend Wright? That isn't a smear tactic. It's not even a drop in the bucket compared to you lefties start pissing your pants if a Republican dares speak the word "God."

As I said, the only thing that could screw Hillary's left-wing bullshit was a a leftwinger even further to the left and chowderheads like you are just proving my point.

LMFAO...yes, make fun of Wright for being racist at the same time calling Obama a Koon.

Real consistent there, jackass.

Fortunately McCain and Hillary were both smart enough not to allign themselves with someone like myself...

I call em... as I sees em...

The proofs in the puddin ....Obama is your typical white man hating boon...

I'm not a racist I'm a realist.... And a boon is a boon...

Obama picked his friends...And he picked Wright.... He said the racist white man hater Rev. Wright was "HIS MENTOR"...

Turn him over...he's done!!!

Fortunately McCain and Hillary were both smart enough not to allign themselves with someone like myself...

I call em... as I sees em...

The proofs in the puddin ....Obama is your typical white man hating boon...

I'm not a racist I'm a realist.... And a boon is a boon...

Obama picked his friends...And he picked Wright.... He said the racist white man hater Rev. Wright was "HIS MENTOR"...

Turn him over...he's done!!!

Want to take a bet on that? He will win the Democratic nomination, and probably the general.

Want to take a bet on that? He will win the Democratic nomination, and probably the general.

Sure... I'll bet you site access... Obama loses and you leave the site forever...

If he wins I will...

Officially banned for good...

GUNNY.....Can this be arranged?

Sure... I'll bet you site access... Obama loses and you leave the site forever...

If he wins I will...

Officially banned for good...

GUNNY.....Can this be arranged?

We talking about the primary? If so, its a deal.

NO....The general Election....

I say Hillary and the Big eared Baboon black racist monkey man are unelectable...

NO....The general Election....

I say Hillary and the Big eared Baboon black racist monkey man are unelectable...

LMAO....the general is still far away and unpredictable. I thought you said that Obama was "done" and so wouldn't win the nomination.

CHICKEN !!!!

Dont get me wrong Larkinn...Like most white Americans... I have no problem with black people in general....

I just hate racist hatred spewing ying yangs of all races ...

And I treat them equally... what I mean by that is , "equally at their level"... in other words I call a spade a spade. When dealing with a black gentleman I call him exactly that, a "gentleman"... When dealing with a hate spewing racist boon, I call him exactly that "a hate spewing racist boon"...

You say that makes me a racist...

I say it makes me a realist...

I hate, hatred, And I dont associate with people that preach hatred... I've met white people like Rev. White preaching black hatred....and I can honestly tell you I've walked away from them mid sentence and never communicated or would even give them the satisfaction of even acknowleging thier existance again...

And I certainly wouldnt ask him to baptise my children...

Call him my mentor...

Or defend his racism..

There is no way obama can justify a twenty year relationship with this man.... especially at the level they were connected...

Its up to people like you in the democratic party to stand up and make it clear your not going to accept this behavior in your leadership..( I say that because I have just become a registered Republican for the first time in my life so its not my problem anymore..... I've had enough)

The Democratic party is filled with people that hate the republican party more thatn they love their country...

You cant tell me that is not true because I use to be part of the machine...

Guys like you and midcan and your hate driven loyalty to the party have to change or more people are going to drift...

I think you'll find that it was your own folks......i.e. the Clinton Machine that is behind most of this, alleged "smear machine" that you call it.

Hard to swallow that your own kind will cannibalize it's own to further their own personal agenda........Karl Marx?

Oh, by the way, Obama's not "ironically" on the rise again........latest poll shows his good colleague Sen. Hillary Clinton pulling ahead of him at an accellerating pace.

Hillary forced him to attend that church? Whoa, she is one powerful woman.

The point being made was that it is most likely the liberal left Clinton machine that exposed Obamas attraction to Racist, Anti-American establishments ... Not the conservative Right...

Welcome to the board...

We need more incompetant liberals!!! Do you have friends?

Forum List

Back