The Fall of Bilderberg: The People Strike Back

Bilderberg is as strong as it ever was

We are adding new members constantly and have augmented our monthly kegger/stripper outings with weekly all night poker games

Bilderberg rules....always has...always will

I stopped going to those meetings years ago.

Seminars on global domination, pilfering the world's wealth, the inexplicable interest in the Kardashians...

BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNG!

yes, go watch your... hockey games...there is nothing here for you

exactly.:clap2:the truth scares Toto so much as usual,he wont watch videos.

The Bilderbergers are wimps.

Not like us Illuminati. We rule! The Illuminati is #1! WOOT!
That aint funny Toro. This isn't some stupid Terral thread about some bullshit asteroid or doomsday cult.

These Bilderberger muther fuckers are the reason for everything fucked up in the world today, from the IMF on down to the puppets in our gov't. Just because they wear $5,000 suits doesn't mean they aren't the Economic Mafia that Eisenhower warned us about.

You don't think they have any power? Well just watch, they're gonna' select a new IMF chief. And watch for which US Politicians attend in violation of the Logan Act. I know Hillary will be there, she's already in Sweden, and I'm betting on either Rick Perry and/or Mitt Romney to show up.

My god Mad Scientist,what has hapened with you these days? your posts these days are actually very well thought out and very logical,as i said before on another thread,someone must have highjacked your account because your posts these days are not moronic anymore like they were for so many years,you are ACTUALLY acknowledging that government corruption DOES exist and admitting things like both parties are corrupt.who is this imposter impersonating you?:confused: I never in my wildiest thoughts ever thought that YOU would admit the truth that both parties are corrupt and that the Bilderbergers are the reason the world is fucked up.wow, miracles occur sometimes.:clap2:

Last edited:
We pick the Super Bowl winners, too.

Wanna know who is scheduled to win next year?

Well, I ain't saying.
I like watching football but if the NFL collapsed tomorrow my life wouldn't change one bit. Until they start sending me checks, I'm not gonna' waste my time worrying about them.

yikes.jpg

"No... the Bilderberg's are nothing... trust me... "

Last edited:
We pick the Super Bowl winners, too.

Wanna know who is scheduled to win next year?

Well, I ain't saying.
I like watching football but if the NFL collapsed tomorrow my life wouldn't change one bit. Until they start sending me checks, I'm not gonna' waste my time worrying about them.

I can't remember being so disinterested in the NFL because of all this lock-out nonsense.

yikes.jpg

"No... the Bilderberg's are nothing... trust me... "

this coming from the hypocrite who made a thread talking about the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION.according to your fucked up logic Army Retarded,Alex Jones is right about Obama but he is wrong about Bush and everything else.

sorry idiot,you cant have it both ways.He has to be wrong about BOTH Bush AND Obama or right about both,cant have it both ways you want it to be,wrong about Bush but right about Obama.:cuckoo: Your such a dumbfuck,you obviously didnt even bother to watch that video The Obama Deception when you made that thread cause IF you did,you would have noticed how Jones told the truth how EVERY president since JFK has been a willing puppet for the establishment,not Just Obama.:lol::lol: You Just have a hatred for blacks so much cause your such a racist,that you just saw what the title said and thats all you read obviously.:lol:

You prove in spades all the time that you obviously hate blacks with your pathetic posts which is why you have an obsession over him mentioning that Obama needs to be held accountable for his crimes and and for not upholding the constitution,yet that describes EVERY president we have had since JFK,and you could care less about THEIR crimes they have committed against the american people or that THEY never upheld the constituion.:lol:

anybody else here besides me,notice thats the logic of Army Retarded here.:lol: yes Pole Rider=Army Retarded if you catch my drift.:lol: they are the ONLY two posters here that have an obsession over Obama and wont talk about the corruption of any of the other presidents before him.pitiful way of hiding your sock.:lol:he gets around it by going to another location and posting.:lol:

Forum List

Back