The Fake racial history of Jews

mostly one has to wonder about the motivation of people trying to de-jew the jews.

It'll never work. Jew goes all the way to the bone.

Jews are just Arabs who married into European lineage.

Good point. Especially psychologically they are very much Eastern minded but they conceal that because of assimilation pressures. But I think the current Israeli government and population trends in Israel will follow the more racialized version of Judaism creating conflict for American Jews who maintain a certain image(shared values, Judeo-Christian heritage etc). In the end they will stick with Israel no matter how it turns.

But then it was always that way.

True, and there was apparently never a "Judea"either, no Camelot dwelling Kind David or Solomon.

The jewish religion is real and is practiced by people of all ethnicities. But there simply is no such thing as a Jewish race or ethnicity.

Semites are Arabs.

And the holocaust didn't target the Jews either.

Estimates vary but almost all speculate that between 1/3 and 1/2 of all holocaust victims were Jewish.

All things considered the justification for a Jewish state in Israel is shaky at best. Esp since Palestinians are apparently the exact same people, practicing a different religion and without the euro baggage.

But we have known that all along, 12 tribes, one of which ostensibly became the tribe of Israel. but they are all the same people.

WHAT?????

So all the stuff in Mein Kampf, all the Nuremberg laws, and all the minutes from the Wanasee conference (validated by Eichmann) weren't target a jews?

Are you freaking kidding me?

Judaism actually is very similar to Sunni Islam but its sthnically bound and not sectarian. Judaism emphasizes geneology and not doctrine.As a Koranist I can see the similarity with Sunni Islam and Judaism. Ofetn societies dealt with Jewish influence by creating a counter Judaic ideology(as Aryan Nationalism in Germany) which basically took the ethno-centric and legalistic and ritualistic aspect of Judaism and used that to counter Judaic influence.

Very good stuff about Judaism and Jewish history by Dr Kevin Macdonald. He also talks about Jewish organization and their obsession with creating a multi-ethnic America(but not in Israel) by displacing Whites as the majority and thus creating a non identity America(where they feel safer) where no single ethnicity and culture can dominate.

he traces that to Jewish historic experience but also denial(that Judaism was often a cause for anti-seimitism due to its inability to assimilate). I never knew that the pressure of assimilation actually helped create zionism as zome Jews felt that in a country of their own Jews do not have to assimilate by inter marrying. Macdonald says Jews created a history of Jewish victimhood that concealed their status in Europena history as an elite but a hostile elite(meaning they felt no attachment to their host nation and its people and culture). He says Jewish elites are doing the same in America by promoting leftist ideologies that is hostile to Christianity and White ethnicity and promoting mass immigration of non Whites to America. Macdonald says Jews were the only ethnic lobbying group that worked hard to stop White prefernce immigration to America and they say that as hindering to Jewish self advancement and safety. They don't mind Nationalism in Israel though. You know, like Muslims liking secularism when they are a minority but not when they are a mojority. Jewish organizations are now hitting Macdonald hard calling him a White Nationaliost and anti-semites. But his influence is growing. But I like his Judaic history writing. Very academical.

Interesting stuff.

You quoted me but didnt answer my question. Hmmm. low post count, backing up OP, long winded pseudo-science bullcrap.... hmmmm..

sockpuppet.jpg

WHAT?????

So all the stuff in Mein Kampf, all the Nuremberg laws, and all the minutes from the Wanasee conference (validated by Eichmann) weren't target a jews?

Are you freaking kidding me?

Judaism actually is very similar to Sunni Islam but its sthnically bound and not sectarian. Judaism emphasizes geneology and not doctrine.As a Koranist I can see the similarity with Sunni Islam and Judaism. Ofetn societies dealt with Jewish influence by creating a counter Judaic ideology(as Aryan Nationalism in Germany) which basically took the ethno-centric and legalistic and ritualistic aspect of Judaism and used that to counter Judaic influence.

Very good stuff about Judaism and Jewish history by Dr Kevin Macdonald. He also talks about Jewish organization and their obsession with creating a multi-ethnic America(but not in Israel) by displacing Whites as the majority and thus creating a non identity America(where they feel safer) where no single ethnicity and culture can dominate.

he traces that to Jewish historic experience but also denial(that Judaism was often a cause for anti-seimitism due to its inability to assimilate). I never knew that the pressure of assimilation actually helped create zionism as zome Jews felt that in a country of their own Jews do not have to assimilate by inter marrying. Macdonald says Jews created a history of Jewish victimhood that concealed their status in Europena history as an elite but a hostile elite(meaning they felt no attachment to their host nation and its people and culture). He says Jewish elites are doing the same in America by promoting leftist ideologies that is hostile to Christianity and White ethnicity and promoting mass immigration of non Whites to America. Macdonald says Jews were the only ethnic lobbying group that worked hard to stop White prefernce immigration to America and they say that as hindering to Jewish self advancement and safety. They don't mind Nationalism in Israel though. You know, like Muslims liking secularism when they are a minority but not when they are a mojority. Jewish organizations are now hitting Macdonald hard calling him a White Nationaliost and anti-semites. But his influence is growing. But I like his Judaic history writing. Very academical.

Interesting stuff.

You quoted me but didnt answer my question. Hmmm. low post count, backing up OP, long winded pseudo-science bullcrap.... hmmmm..

QUOTE]

Whats crap about it? Or maybe you don't know much about the subject.

Forum List

Back