The fake deficit debate

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
As of 2001, the Pentagon has "lost" $2.3T. The Pentagon "loses" 1/4 of its money every year.

HUD has "lost" $1T and counting.

Can we assume that other departments are experiencing similar loses? It is not that this money has just disappeared. Somebody is getting that money.

None of these fakes are talking about getting that money back.

^^ Then you must leave PF.

We need to take a shotgun approach when it comes to audits. Nothing is sacred. Fuck the politics! Time is a'wasting!

As of 2001, the Pentagon has "lost" $2.3T. The Pentagon "loses" 1/4 of its money every year.

HUD has "lost" $1T and counting.

Can we assume that other departments are experiencing similar loses? It is not that this money has just disappeared. Somebody is getting that money.

None of these fakes are talking about getting that money back.
I spent 12 years in the Navy as both an enlisted Nuclear Reactor Plant Operator and as a Naval Officer. During those twelve years I saw so much unbelievable waste I became an enemy of a large military.

The fact remains that if we did not have such a large military, we would not be using it in foreign lands. I think it is time that we reassess our international involvement and cut our military force to about one tenth of its present size and then pass a constitutional amendment that our military can not be sent to fight in foreign countries.

While we are at it, we should invite China to take over the policing of Afghanistan to keep Radical Islam under control. The Chinese would be far more efficient at that then we are with out white gloves on.

Talk about efficient use of money, we could pay the Chinese one tenth of what we are spending in Afghanistan, and there would be no more Taliban within a year.

Forum List

Back