The 'Fairness' Fraud

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
Thomas Sowell

Read more: Thomas Sowell Quotes - Page 3 - BrainyQuote

This is NOT about things only.

why do you claim that?

why do you constantly read more into a post than is written?

moron.
Asked and answered.

The concept of fairness is based on the idea of equality of outcome.

Which is impossible to control long term.
If you took all of Bill Gates billions and distributed the money evenly between one million poor people, in 10 years 95% would be poor again and Gates would be a billionaire.

I've heard this before on another board, but I think it has so much truth to it that it bears repeating. Distribute all money in the world evenly, and in 10 years the rich will be rich again, and the poor will be poor again.

One of my favorite quotes from Dave Ramsey is "Poor people are poor because they do poor people things. Rich people are rich because they do rich people things."

The concept of fairness is based on the idea of equality of outcome.

Which is impossible to control long term.
If you took all of Bill Gates billions and distributed the money evenly between one million poor people, in 10 years 95% would be poor again and Gates would be a billionaire.

I've heard this before on another board, but I think it has so much truth to it that it bears repeating. Distribute all money in the world evenly, and in 10 years the rich will be rich again, and the poor will be poor again.

One of my favorite quotes from Dave Ramsey is "Poor people are poor because they do poor people things. Rich people are rich because they do rich people things."
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
fascist USMB software said:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Fairness is when a worker recieves increases in pay commensurate with the increases in production. This has not happened in this nation. The increases in profits has all gone to the already wealthy. That can be changed voluntarily, or by taxation. At this point, I see taxation as the only way, as the GOP has made greed a virtue rather than a vice.

Why is that fair?

Then why did the right attack Van Jones?

Because his beliefs have not changed, dipshit. Sowell's have, thus no need to hold his feet to the fire. He came around, saw the light, etc. Van Jones has not.

Prove your claim
How's this?
By ConcernedConservative on September 9, 2009
Topics:
Crazy Quotes

In memory of the most hateful racist associated with Obama, second only to Jeremiah Wright, I have compiled these excellent, thought provoking quotes from former green jobs czar Van Jones. Enjoy!

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question about why Democrats are less effective than Republicans at passing legislation with a majority in Congress. Oh, he was referring to the Republicans by the way…

“Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.” Uh…they say those who are against Obama are the racists?

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.” Wait….it’s those who oppose Obama that are racists, right? I’m beginning to forget…

“The incident deepened my disaffection with the system and accelerated my political radicalization.” Always a great reaction to being arrested for protesting…become radicalized…

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.” Land of the free and home of big racist brother- a utopia for Van Jones.

“To solve the new century’s mounting social and environmental problems, people of color activist and white activists need to be able to join forces. But all too often, the unconscious racism of white activists stands in the way of any effective, worthwhile collaboration. The Challenging White Supremacy Workshop is the most powerful tool that I have seen for removing the barriers to true partnerships between people of color and white folks. If the CWS trainings were mandatory for all white activists, the progressive movement in the United States would be unstoppable.” Man, the racist undertones of everything this guy says is amazing.

Mr. Jones signed a letter sent by the infamous 9/11 Truth organization to former New York governor Eliot Spitzer. Now that organization alleges that the U.S. government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, that it knowingly conspired to murder 3,000 American civilians. Not a quote, just friggin ridiculous…and they say the “birthers” are crazy…

All men were created, not promised equality of outcomes.................

Life is unfair, get over it....................its not the duty of other taxpayers to support you

Forum List

Back