The 'Fairness' Fraud

Fairness is when a worker recieves increases in pay commensurate with the increases in production. This has not happened in this nation. The increases in profits has all gone to the already wealthy. That can be changed voluntarily, or by taxation. At this point, I see taxation as the only way, as the GOP has made greed a virtue rather than a vice.

The money goes to the places it will best serve. Attracting, rewarding and retaining an executive that has or can prevented/prevent a corporation from going bankrupt is more valuable than a worker who can be replaced.
The whole concept of increased worker production is a fallacy. Modern workers do produce more product than labor did 50 years ago, but it's not about hard work. It's about technology and efficiency.
Claiming that a job that took 20 men a full day in 1960 is now done by one man in 2 hours is bullshit. Robots, computers, improved assembly lines and efficient use of space, all things bought and paid for by the corporation have allowed workers to be more productive.
Just who decided robots could allow increased efficiency? Sure as hell not workers. Management made those decisions, most times, over the objection of the workers.
I see no need in justifying income inequality. Some people are simply worth less than others.

You did not bother to write an original thought in there, but my guess is that you were commenting on his saying he was a Marxist in his 20's.

Big woop...

Thomas Sowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sowell has stated that he was a Marxist “during the decade of my 20s"; one of his earliest professional publications was a sympathetic examination of Marxist thought vs. Marxist-Leninist practice.[9] His experience working as a federal government intern during the summer of 1960 caused him to reject Marxian economics in favor of free market economic theory.

Hopefully by election time everyone sees this lie for what it is.

Democrats don't want to raise taxes on the rich,
hence why they didn't when they had full power. They want their voters to think they want to raise taxes on the rich, and republicans want their voters to think democrats want to raise taxes on the rich.

Why would reps or dems want to raise taxes on the people who give them bribes?

Then why do they keep lying and saying they do? Why are they liars?

To get votes and get elected, same reason your republicans lie to you.

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
Thomas Sowell

Read more: Thomas Sowell Quotes - Page 3 - BrainyQuote

Odd that you'd post that quote, when your beloved state of California forbids simple everyday things like football throwing and mcdonald's toys.

Any response TM?

I have never been a marxist, Im a capitalist.

I just dont pretend caplitalism is magic

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
Thomas Sowell

Odd that you'd post that quote, when your beloved state of California forbids simple everyday things like football throwing and mcdonald's toys.

Any response TM?

How does it square with forcing one religion on al the US?

Hes your guy NOT mine

Any response TM?

How does it square with forcing one religion on al the US?

Hes your guy NOT mine

The quote you provided speaks out against forbiding things from people, but your favorite state forbids even the most everyday things like football throwing and playing frisbee, why the hypocrisy?

Also, why do you ALWAYS lie about who I support? I dunno enough about him to support him or not. Find any shred of proof that shows him being "my guy" or admit you lied about me AGAIN.

Yeah! Let's hear it for UNFAIRNESS! :woohoo:

UNFAIRNESS, it's the American way! :bowdown:

Funny how CON$ who hate fairness support the "Fair Tax."

Thomas Sowell

Any response TM?

Why are you claiming I support Sowell for merely posting a quote of his?

Forum List

Back