The Fairest manner to Tax Americans.

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
People in general do not like paying taxes, and they always have certain items that they rally around to support or not support. And they cry, get angry, and frustrated when required to pay taxes for these items.

So I think we could come up with a fairer way to tax Americans, by letting them donate to whatever causes they wish to, and not donate to ones they dislike. And if there are not enough people to donate to a cause, it doesn't get funded. And if you don't want to donate at all, you don't have to.

Now is that fair to everybody, or have we some whiners here?:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I already donate to govt inefficiency every two weeks through payrole. What are you saying? Donate to government charities, that's a laugher? Or private charities? Kinda hard to donate to private charities though when uncle sam is mounting your ass nine ways to sunday.

Good God.

Very telling that Shintao fixates on how to extract money from people. Typical lefty.. always in everybody else's wallets.

First, The US Tax Code needs to be gutted. The IRS shrunk to a bare minimum of people needed to enforce tax law which should be also reduced.
Next, the US Constitution needs to be amended. That Amendment should require the federal budget to be a balanced budget each Fiscal year.
Finally. There should be a flat tax...15% of every dollar over the first $35,000 for individuals and $45,000 for married or unmarried head of household....
All deductions and write offs....GONE......
Capital gains?..15%. Inheritance..15%. stock or bond income.....15%. Gambling winnings....15% Lottery..15%...Sell your home/property.... 15% of the value of the equity in the home .Easy...
Social Security......5% of every dollar earned with no ceiling. Each dollar paid in goes to a private account to be drawn from by the contributor or designate.
All gratuity wages...15%.....Employers responsible to insure employees comply.

I already donate to govt inefficiency every two weeks through payrole. What are you saying? Donate to government charities, that's a laugher? Or private charities? Kinda hard to donate to private charities though when uncle sam is mounting your ass nine ways to sunday.

What I mean, is you fund whatever you want to, like the military, like the National Archives, like welfare, like your congressman. You fund whatever you want, or fund nothing, it is left up to you. OK?:eusa_angel:

I like that idea, usc.

We could do away with 1/2 or more of the cost of operating the IRS.

Pers income tax filing would be ultra simple.
We show you made XXX.XXX dollars last year if this is not correct please add or subtract income and remit the additional X% or check that a refund is needed.

That would be it.

Of course parasitic businesses like HR block would lobby with their last dime fighting it so do not expect it to happen.

Good God.

Very telling that Shintao fixates on how to extract money from people. Typical lefty.. always in everybody else's wallets.

You are the one crying Soggy, and I show you a fair way to exist in America, and you cry, and whine. I said you don't have to donate anything, or did you miss that in your unmitigated hate? Someone needs to slap the dog-fuck out of you, and wake you up.:lol:

a Pure flat tax on ALL personal income with no deductions is the fairest tax.
You make $10 you pay X%
you make 10 MIllion you pay the same X%
That's how the income tax started out originally.

Problem with the whole concept of direct taxes on personal production is that posturing do-gooder politicians like to tinker with the system, to reward "proper" behavior and punish the "improper".

The only flat and fair tax on personal earnings is no tax.

People in general do not like paying taxes, and they always have certain items that they rally around to support or not support. And they cry, get angry, and frustrated when required to pay taxes for these items.

So I think we could come up with a fairer way to tax Americans, by letting them donate to whatever causes they wish to, and not donate to ones they dislike. And if there are not enough people to donate to a cause, it doesn't get funded. And if you don't want to donate at all, you don't have to.

What a moron

Fair is subjective... I do not wish to have a subjective government...

I want taxation to be blind as to what you are, where you are, what race you are, what sex you are, what job you have, where the money came from, how much money you earn in total is, etc.... tax the same amount on every dollar earned by every citizen within the US... period.. end of discussion

And as for 'fair' in where it goes within government... keep it constitutional, the way it was meant to be... not in some continually court reinterpreted bullshit.... no government charity, no government health care, no bullshit government agencies for research into cow farts or whatever.... go back to the strict interpretation and rules set forth in the constitution.. and if additional is wanted from the government to provide, go thru the goddamn amendment process and change the constitution to specifically state it

First, The US Tax Code needs to be gutted. The IRS shrunk to a bare minimum of people needed to enforce tax law which should be also reduced.
Next, the US Constitution needs to be amended. That Amendment should require the federal budget to be a balanced budget each Fiscal year.
Finally. There should be a flat tax...15% of every dollar over the first $35,000 for individuals and $45,000 for married or unmarried head of household....
All deductions and write offs....GONE......
Capital gains?..15%. Inheritance..15%. stock or bond income.....15%. Gambling winnings....15% Lottery..15%...Sell your home/property.... 15% of the value of the equity in the home .Easy...
Social Security......5% of every dollar earned with no ceiling. Each dollar paid in goes to a private account to be drawn from by the contributor or designate.
All gratuity wages...15%.....Employers responsible to insure employees comply.

I completely disagree with this, as it is not equal taxation. And the only way All Americans can pay taxes equally and fairly, is to set it at the poverty level and that is what all Amerians pay, or make taxation voluntary.

What a moron

Fair is subjective... I do not wish to have a subjective government...

I want taxation to be blind as to what you are, where you are, what race you are, what sex you are, what job you have, where the money came from, how much money you earn in total is, etc.... tax the same amount on every dollar earned by every citizen within the US... period.. end of discussion

And as for 'fair' in where it goes within government... keep it constitutional, the way it was meant to be... not in some continually court reinterpreted bullshit.... no government charity, no government health care, no bullshit government agencies for research into cow farts or whatever.... go back to the strict interpretation and rules set forth in the constitution.. and if additional is wanted from the government to provide, go thru the goddamn amendment process and change the constitution to specifically state it

What an imbecile!!:cuckoo:

I say make it voluntary at the local, county, state and federal level. Before ya know it, presto chango! No more government!!
(Now where did i put my anarchist flag? To do list: Buy more ammo!!)

I'd like to make you a business offer.

Seriously. This is a real offer. In fact, you really can't turn me down, as you'll come to understand in a moment...

Here's the deal. You're going to start a business or expand the one you've got now. It doesn't really matter what you do or what you're going to do.

I'll partner with you no matter what business you're in - as long as it's legal.

But I can't give you any capital - you have to come up with that on your own. I won't give you any labor - that's definitely up to you. What I will do, however, is demand you follow all sorts of rules about what products and services you can offer, how much (and how often) you pay your employees, and where and when you're allowed to operate your business. That's my role in the affair: to tell you what to do.

Now in return for my rules, I'm going to take roughly half of whatever you make in the business each year. Half seems fair, doesn't it? I think so. Of course, that's half of your profits.

You're also going to have to pay me about 12% of whatever we decide to pay your employees because you've got to cover my expenses for promulgating all of the rules about whom you can employ, when, where, and how. Come on,
you're my partner. It's only "fair."

Now... after you've put your hard-earned savings at risk to start this business, and after you've worked hard at it for a few decades (paying me my 50% or a bit more along the way each year), you might decide you'd like to
cash out - to finally live the good life.

Whether or not this is "fair" - some people never can afford to retire - is a different argument. As your partner, I'm happy for you to sell whenever you'd like... because our agreement says, if you sell, you have to pay me an additional 20% of whatever the capitalized value of the business is at that time.

I know... I know... you put up all the original capital. You took all the risks. You put in all of the labor. That's all true. But I've done my part, too. I've collected 50% of the profits each year. And I've always come up with more rules for you to follow each year. Therefore, I deserve another, final 20% slice of the business.

Oh... and one more thing...

Even after you've sold the business and paid all of my fees... I'd recommend buying lots of life insurance. You see, even after you've been retired for years, when you die, you'll have to pay me 50% of whatever your estate is
worth.

After all, I've got lots of partners and not all of them are as successful as you and your family. We don't think it's "fair" for your kids to have such a big advantage. But if you buy enough life insurance, you can finance
this expense for your children.

All in all, if you're a very successful entrepreneur... if you're one of the rare, lucky, and hard-working people who can create a new company, employ lots of people, and satisfy the public... you'll end up paying me more than 75% of your income over your life. Thanks so much.

I'm sure you'll think my offer is reasonable and happily partner with me... but it doesn't really matter how you feel about it because if you ever try to stiff me - or cheat me on any of my fees or rules - I'll break down your door in the middle of the night, threaten you and your family with heavy, automatic weapons, and throw you in jail.

That's how civil society is supposed to work, right? This is America, isn't it?

Last edited:
I say make it voluntary at the local, county, state and federal level. Before ya know it, presto chango! No more government!!
(Now where did i put my anarchist flag? To do list: Buy more ammo!!)

I don't mind eliminating the feds, but you might miss state government.

a Pure flat tax on ALL personal income with no deductions is the fairest tax.
You make $10 you pay X%
you make 10 MIllion you pay the same X%
That's how the income tax started out originally.

Problem with the whole concept of direct taxes on personal production is that posturing do-gooder politicians like to tinker with the system, to reward "proper" behavior and punish the "improper".

The only flat and fair tax on personal earnings is no tax.

You would not like this place at all with no personal income tax.

Forum List

Back