The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

Yep, most of us have more training and are better shots. A thugs odds are better running into LEO than your average Joe Citizen. Another reason no gun zones are kill zones

-Geaux

You have zero training in real life situations where using/not using a gun can have fatal consequences. LEO's have to undertake that training in this area in order to remain certified. Unless you have experienced that training you are just obsessed with your gun fetish and would be a victim in those situations.

You must have a crystal ball to assume everyone you engage online is as much of a coward as you. That's why there are people like me and LEO.

You paid for my training in a round about way. You're just to ignorant to know how... and that's fine... You have no need to know....lol

-Geaux

You sound intoxicated! :cuckoo:

I don't call this training. Again, no wonder they have to 'spray and pray' when taking out a thug.

-Geaux
================================
At a recent use-of-force class I was instructing for a Public Risk Management group, the topic of firearms training frequency came up. The discussion was prompted by the fact that during the latest round of FBI suspect interviews conducted for the third book in the Officer Assaulted and Murdered trilogy (“Violent Encounters”), it was revealed that those suspects believed that police officers trained between two and three times a week with their firearms. In reality, most police departments only train about two times a year, averaging less than 15 hours annually. In contrast to our frequency of training, those same suspects revealed that they practiced on average 23 times a year (or almost twice a month) with their handguns.

During a poll taken during this class which represented about a half dozen Florida law enforcement agencies, I asked how many train more than twice a year. No hands went up. When asked how many train or qualify with their duty guns only once a year. Everyone raised their hands. Hence, the genesis for this article.

Police firearms training How often should you be shooting

I don't live in FL!

Nope- Indeed- you live in a dream world filled with illusions

-Geaux

You have zero training in real life situations where using/not using a gun can have fatal consequences. LEO's have to undertake that training in this area in order to remain certified. Unless you have experienced that training you are just obsessed with your gun fetish and would be a victim in those situations.

You must have a crystal ball to assume everyone you engage online is as much of a coward as you. That's why there are people like me and LEO.

You paid for my training in a round about way. You're just to ignorant to know how... and that's fine... You have no need to know....lol

-Geaux

I don't call this training. Again, no wonder they have to 'spray and pray' when taking out a thug.

-Geaux
At a recent use-of-force class I was instructing for a Public Risk Management group, the topic of firearms training frequency came up. The discussion was prompted by the fact that during the latest round of FBI suspect interviews conducted for the third book in the Officer Assaulted and Murdered trilogy (“Violent Encounters”), it was revealed that those suspects believed that police officers trained between two and three times a week with their firearms. In reality, most police departments only train about two times a year, averaging less than 15 hours annually. In contrast to our frequency of training, those same suspects revealed that they practiced on average 23 times a year (or almost twice a month) with their handguns.

During a poll taken during this class which represented about a half dozen Florida law enforcement agencies, I asked how many train more than twice a year. No hands went up. When asked how many train or qualify with their duty guns only once a year. Everyone raised their hands. Hence, the genesis for this article.

I don't live in FL!

Nope- Indeed- you live in a dream world filled with illusions

-Geaux

Ironic!

I have had the opportunity to use the same real life situation simulators that the cops around here use for training that are similar to the one in this link.

New simulator trains officers in shooting situations Local News - KCCI Home

Your gun fetish won't teach you how to stay alive when you encounter a real life situation. Cops here are fully trained in more than just how to shoot a gun. At least half of them have masters degrees.

Yep, most of us have more training and are better shots. A thugs odds are better running into LEO than your average Joe Citizen. Another reason no gun zones are kill zones

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I don't live in FL!
true-LaLa Land appears to be your place of residence

most cops have a pathetic amount of training compared to other civilians with CCW licenses.

Ahha another gun nutter fantasy. Yea the 12 hours, or is it down to 8 now, of classroom and range training is sure more than the cops get.
Every fucking gun nutter know that.

-Geaux

stop with your bloodclot lying. I have been in a shooting situation-I won, I wasn't even arrested it was such a clean shooting. Now I teach other civilians-cops or not how to survive a violent attack and how to deal with the aftermath

most cops have a pathetic amount of training compared to other civilians with CCW licenses.

Ahha another gun nutter fantasy. Yea the 12 hours, or is it down to 8 now, of classroom and range training is sure more than the cops get.

Every cop around here has to be recertified by an FBI firearms instructor twice a year on all of the weapons that they have available on patrol.

wow-twice a year-meaning 200 rounds a year
that' what me, my son and wife shoot at a minimum each WEEK from May to October

The majority of cops are not gun fetishists like you and your ilk.

only hysterical buttplug stuffing fairies call gun owners "fetishists". you think we use our guns like you use your sex toys or gerbils

-Geaux

stop with your bloodclot lying. I have been in a shooting situation-I won, I wasn't even arrested it was such a clean shooting. Now I teach other civilians-cops or not how to survive a violent attack and how to deal with the aftermath

qg5jljmn77.jpg

-Geaux

qg5jljmn77.jpg
yeah, you choose to be stupid. I am here to bash morons like you

and I am good at it because

1) I a smarter than you are

2) I am better educated than you are

3) I know far more about this subject than you do

4) and I am honest

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon
Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing things, human things often enough.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is STILL STUPID.

-Geaux

qg5jljmn77.jpg
yeah, you choose to be stupid. I am here to bash morons like you

and I am good at it because

1) I a smarter than you are

2) I am better educated than you are

3) I know far more about this subject than you do

4) and I am honest

rofl_logo.jpg

Assumes facts absolutely nowhere to be found in evidence.

The only real failure is the cognitive dissonance of the right regarding "gun control" and Prohibition.
most of us understand that prohibition is a failure as is gun control. same with the war on drugs

are you another DP refugee? I have seen that handle before

The only real failure is the cognitive dissonance of the right regarding "gun control" and Prohibition.
most of us understand that prohibition is a failure as is gun control. same with the war on drugs

Are you on the right? Why only a problem with social spending on the least wealthy while sacrificing the end of our war on poverty to the means of our war on drugs, contrary to the dictates of "plain reason and legal axioms"?

Are you on the right? Why only a problem with social spending on the least wealthy while sacrificing the end of our war on poverty to the means of our war on drugs, contrary to the dictates of "plain reason and legal axioms"?

the war on drugs and the war on poverty are both complete failures that were intended by power hungry politicians to get rid of American Freedom while enriching themselves at the same time

-Geaux

qg5jljmn77.jpg
Very ironic considering that you have chosen to be a colossal idiot in this very thread.

To each their own I guess.

the right to bear arms applies to arms that you are actually able to bear -

And yet there are people who own tanks that they most certainly can't "bear", can they?

Bearing ArmsActually Gun-Grabbers It Is Legal To Buy A Tank... And A Bunch Just Came Up For Sale - Bearing Arms

Yet another of your fallacies goes down in flames and yes, I noted your hissyfit meltdown. Obviously you cannot defend your inane post so you resorted in puerile insults instead. That says volumes about you.
Not my fallacy, yours. My post says more about you than it did about me - you have failed to address anything and are still acting like a child. I guess it upsets you when you are called out on such asshattery but I don't beat around the bush when there are people that are purely trolling. Either you are tolling your ass off here or you are simply incapable of basic logic.

You CAN own a tank. A tank is NOT a constitutionally protected right.

This would be, I believe, the THIRD time you have attempted to address a grade school level point and have failed miserably because you do not have the mental acuity to understand it. It is not surprising that gun control fails miserably when this is the level of thought that supporters use to address the topic.

Forum List

Back