The Facts

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here is the reality - Barack Obama got every single bill he asked for. Every one of them.

He asked for the first stimulus spending, he got:

• The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (2009).

When that failed, he asked for a second round of stimulus and got:

• The Omnibus Trade Act (2010)

He asked for finance reform, he got:

• The Dodd-Frank WallStreet Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2011)
  • The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act (2011)
  • The Homebuyer Assistance and Improvement Act (2011)
  • A bunch more that I don't even have time to add.

He asked for Obamacare, and got:

• The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (2010)

Every part of his "plan" has been passed and implemented and has been a spectacular failure. He promised if we passed the*American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (2009) that unemployment would NOT reach 8%. Instead, it climbed to 10% after passing it and has never been below 8%.

In the two years since Obamacare passed, healthcare costs have gone UP despite his promises that it would make costs go down.

We used to all have free checking, but since passing the*The Dodd-Frank WallStreet Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2011), banks are now charging yearly fees for checking accounts. Of course, the sad irony of this is that Obama said he was helping "the little guy". Well, the wealthy can afford checking fees. It's the "little guy" living paycheck to paycheck that can't afford those extra fees. Obama has done nothing but crush the middle and lower class with awful marxist economic policies.

Last edited:
Vote. This is something I've always told my 4 (count 'em, four) kids. I never ever so much as suggested how they vote... I just say "vote".

It's like going to confession and the Dairy Queen at the same time. It's cool beans. And it's free.

Forum List

Back