The FACTS on Food Stamps

If you morons on the left have all the answers...why are your people still poor?

YOUR PEOPLE?? What the fuck are you talking about????

Just read an article about the three reliably Republican states that have the highest levels of poverty and take the greatest amount of Federal funds.

Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana. So rkm, why are "your people" in those three states the poorest mother fuckers in the nation? And they reliably vote Republican. Rutro. I answered my own question.
These are not "your" people? You deny these people? You spite them?

Hey moron, you do know that there are LARGE PERCENTAGES OF DEMOCRATS IN REPUBLICAN STATES RIGHT? Hey dumb ass, you do know that there are LARGE PERCENTAGES OF REPUBLICANS IN DEMOCRAT STATES RIGHT?

"It’s worth noting that in this election only those earning less than $50,000 voted in the majority for Democrats. Above the $50,000 income line, voters swung Republican. - See more at: "How Did Low-Income Americans Vote in the Midterm Election - Spotlight On Poverty

Let's put it another way. 1 out of 6 people face hunger. America is not as wealthy as people would like to believe.
How could they be facing hunger we keep giving them money, what are they doing with it?
Clearly you don't understand my thread. No one on food stamps can support themselves on it. Without the benefits they would starve.

What utter horseshit. They do not starve without foodstamps. People who earn up to 185 percent of the federal poverty level (determined by family size) are eligible for foodstamps, and you can afford to feed your family on considerable less than that. Believe it or not, people do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. People choose not to use foodstamps, who are most definitely eligible to receive lots. And they feed their families just fine.

The only way you morons can get away with voicing such egregious nonsense is by claiming that obesity is the new indicator of starvation. Because unless you do that, there's ZERO EVIDENCE that people in the US are starving...on or off of foodstamps.

Forum List

Back