The facts about Ryan

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
311901_430957330290533_1642012541_n.jpg

Worse than Romney,if ya can believe that.

• Banned
Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli
-Voted YES on TARP (2008)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (2008)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)

Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs
-Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients. (Nov 2003)
-Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks. (Oct 2008)
-Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)

Paul Ryan on Education
Rep. Ryan went along with the Bush Administration in supporting more federal involvement in education. This is contrary to the traditional Republican position, which included support for abolition of the Department of Education and decreasing federal involvement in education.
-Voted YES on No Child Left Behind Act (2001)

Paul Ryan on Civil Liberties
-Voted YES on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists. (Feb 2005)
-Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
-Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)

Paul Ryan on War and Intervention Abroad
-Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq. (Oct 2002)
-Voted YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Apr 2003)
-Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date. (Jun 2006)
-Voted NO on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days. (May 2007)

Paul Ryan is this Administration's worst nightmare...someone who understands economics...actually HAS a plan to fix what's wrong with the country...and isn't afraid to state what that plan is. He is exactly what we need.

Contrast that with what we are getting from Team Obama...finger pointing and excuse making. This is a group of people who can't even do something as basic as submitting a viable budget.

It's a stark choice...four more years of deadlocked incompetence with the country mired in a stagnant economy...or letting some people take charge who understand business and economics...and are ready to make the changes that we need to make to start solving our problems.

Well, we understand your disappointment with the system (which we share), but be careful of excessive hyperbole. Worse?

• Banned
Didn't someone tell you Paul Bots the party is over?
Its not over son not by a long shot,he may not win the nomination (no thanks to fraud and cheating from the republican party) but we have several people already in office and are going to have even more elected this year to congress or senate. Here in Ga alone we have 2 folks in the house may not be many right now but its a starting point.

Well I guess you don't even have to go out and Vote now. You have it all figured it out.
Oh I always vote. I will be voting for Gary Johnson if Paul isn't the nominee. I might just vote for Obama if I think Romney has a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning.

Paul Ryan is this Administration's worst nightmare...someone who understands economics...actually HAS a plan to fix what's wrong with the country...and isn't afraid to state what that plan is. He is exactly what we need.

Contrast that with what we are getting from Team Obama...finger pointing and excuse making. This is a group of people who can't even do something as basic as submitting a viable budget.

It's a stark choice...four more years of deadlocked incompetence with the country mired in a stagnant economy...or letting some people take charge who understand business and economics...and are ready to make the changes that we need to make to start solving our problems.
It doesn't matter who is in office as long as the government tries to control the economy nothing will get better. Allow the free market do its thing and leave it be.I could care less if the economy is good if we don't have freedom and liberty to do go along with it,and seeing how Romney/Ryan are for the "patriot" act,for illegal wiretapping,for war in Iraq,that pretty much shows me they are anti freedom and liberty.

Well, we understand your disappointment with the system (which we share), but be careful of excessive hyperbole. Worse?

Its not hyperbole. I am merely pointing out what kind of piece of shit Romney has selected as his running mate.

At this point I think a VP selected at random from the phone book is better than what we have. At least Ryan will stand up and say what he believe. Obama changes his plan more than his underwear and they both stink.

After months of saying that republicans didn't have a plan, democrats felt secure that no matter how bad obama's intentions were he at least had intentions. Ryan's job is to promote the republican plan. The democrats are going to rely on a presumed fact that Americans no longer want to work. They prefer being supported by a generous government rather then spend their time cranking out that 9-5 thing.

Forum List

Back