The *FACTS* about AIDS and homosexual sex behavior

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)| Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic, MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died.

Only 2% of the population but account for over half of all HIV/AIDS infections. If it isn't their high risk sexual lifestyle, what is it?

Men in general are more likely to have HIV/AIDS. Should we ban men?

Gay men, not just any men, or should I say men who have sex with other men, that behavior is the biggest reason for the spike in HIV/AIDS cases, based on that behavior something needs to be done.

Think about it.

You can't live without a man, you need a man, you'd go crazy without us.

Well, since I have a better chance of getting AIDS from a man, maybe I can live without a man. If I sleep with a woman, there is no chance I will get HIV.

You have a better chance at getting AIDS from a man who has sex with other men, something that most men don't do ignoramus.

HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)| Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic, MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died.

Only 2% of the population but account for over half of all HIV/AIDS infections. If it isn't their high risk sexual lifestyle, what is it?

Young Women
Young people in the United States are at a greater risk of getting HIV infection. In 2006, young adults aged 13 to 29 accounted for the largest number of new HIV infections in the United States. According to CDC research on disadvantaged youth, the rate of HIV among young women aged 16 to 21 is 50 percent higher than the rate among young men in that age group.

Women and HIV/AIDS - What is HIV/AIDS?

AIDS rates change with education.

When AIDS really got going, it was during Ronald Reagan's administration. No one believes Republicans would bother looking into a disease that seems to target gay men. In fact, many believe the government created that disease specifically for that purpose. Of course, I don't believe it. Right wingers are just not that good with "science".

When AIDS really got going, it was during Ronald Reagan's administration. No one believes Republicans would bother looking into a disease that seems to target gay men. In fact, many believe the government created that disease specifically for that purpose. Of course, I don't believe it. Right wingers are just not that good with "science".
Right. Butt secks didn't cause AIDS, Ronald Reagan tax cuts did. Left wingers believe that because they are just not that good with reality.

Right. Butt secks didn't cause AIDS, Ronald Reagan tax cuts did. Left wingers believe that because they are just not that good with reality.

Sex doesn't cause AIDS. It's caused by a "virus". Unprotected sex can spread AIDS.

See, right wingers aren't that good with "science".

And he calls himself a "Mad Scientist". Funny.

you sure as hell never make me a liar Dean.....no matter what the topic ....you will get Republicans in there......Bass could have started a thread on his Hemorrhoids....and sure enough you would say it was because of Conservatives he has them....keep it up...your fun to laugh at.....people as stupid as you make this board fun at times.........

Forum List

Back