The fact that liberals defend gore....is all we ever need to know how global warmers.

I voted for Gore and so did the majority of people, too bad a coup was done in Florida.

I voted for Gore and so did the majority of people, too bad a coup was done in Florida.

You people will believe anything won't you? Hanging chads....what a laugh...and damned near 20 years on you are still crying over your failed attempt at getting an election decided by the courts rather than the people...should that happen today, you would not try the same thing since the court leans conservative...

You people will believe anything won't you? Hanging chads....what a laugh...and damned near 20 years on you are still crying over your failed attempt at getting an election decided by the courts rather than the people...should that happen today, you would not try the same thing since the court leans conservative...
LOL the ballots were designed by democrats, approved by democrats. LOL they are such fucking losers.

No I do not believe a word Trump says. Gore won Florida and Bush didn't . I remember it all very well.

LOL the ballots were designed by democrats, approved by democrats. LOL they are such fucking losers.

I don't care if the Santa designed the ballots, it was a scam outcome.

And yet ....

01portrait-jumbo.jpg

No I do not believe a word Trump says. Gore won Florida and Bush didn't . I remember it all very well.

Yeah....I lived there to back then...it was all bullshit and your sour grapes are never going to turn to wine...they just make you more bitter...get over it...it was a stupid idea and it failed as stupid ideas deserve...

Hanging chads....bbbbbbwwwwwaahhhhhhaaaahaahhhaahhhahah. Even after all this time, its' still funny...

Hanging chad guy... it will never stop being funny....

chads.jpg

Yeah....I lived there to back then...it was all bullshit and your sour grapes are never going to turn to wine...they just make you more bitter...get over it...it was a stupid idea and it failed as stupid ideas deserve...

Hanging chads....bbbbbbwwwwwaahhhhhhaaaahaahhhaahhhahah. Even after all this time, its' still funny...

Hanging chad guy... it will never stop being funny....

chads.jpg

Can you say Iraq War.

Why is anyone here talking about Al Gore in anything but from a historical perspective?

What relationship is there between my statement and liberalism? And why are you talking about Al Gore? The most obvious guess is that you do it because it is much easier to ridicule a public figure than to debate the actual facts of the massive amount of science behind this issue.

Forum List

Back