The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

Negative species 8472 is just as destrtuctive as Species 5618.

200px-Species_8472.png

Species 8472 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"If a black person and white person produce a child it will have black features"

I have actualy met offsprings of interacial couplings who look more white. THAT is evidently a myth as far as I'm concernd.

"If a black person and white person produce a child it will have black features"

I have actualy met offsprings of interacial couplings who look more white. THAT is evidently a myth as far as I'm concernd.

Depends on the black person but 98% of the time its true that the child will look more black than white.

Depends on the black person but 98% of the time its true that the child will look more black than white.

I feel bad for the parents. You know they get bummed when they first see it. You cant blame them though, because its not easy to produce a white child. It takes special conditions if you want to make the perfect baby.

I feel bad for the parents. You know they get bummed when they first see it. You cant blame them though, because its not easy to produce a white child. It takes special conditions if you want to make the perfect baby.

23 rep points? What a terrible burden. Let me lighten your load.

23 rep points? What a terrible burden. Let me lighten your load.

Let me help out on that too.

Would you mind terribly negging me?

I have a policy to never neg anyone unless they neg me first, and you desperately need to be negged, so could you help a brother out with this?

A very good friend of mine is half black. Not just black as American blacks are, because they are mixtures going back two hundred years. My friend is half Nigerian and half Scot. He looks Italian. He was flying back to London and the woman sitting next to him commented on his tan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MQrL_ABE0&feature=related]Star Trek - Committed to Hatred - YouTube[/ame]

A very good friend of mine is half black. Not just black as American blacks are, because they are mixtures going back two hundred years. My friend is half Nigerian and half Scot. He looks Italian. He was flying back to London and the woman sitting next to him commented on his tan.

Sometimes someone who is half Black and half white can look like that, Duane "The Rock" Johnson is an example his father is Black mother is Samoan. Genetics are never a guarantee.

hey, I posted the picture of out founding fathers, negro joe. FIND the black man in that group of men who gave us thins nation. Indeed, you ARE living in a nation that was created by racist, white motherfuckers, yo. I'll see your "african yet to be named" and raise you a pair of Washingtons and Jeffersons.

:lol:

typical prison education response.

Boohoo, you posted a picture of racist crackers, big deal. This nation, what it is today would not be what it is without blacks and the labour blacks provided during slavery that gave this country an economy.

It would definitely be a different place if there were no black people here, VERY different. I bet we can all agree on that.

My apologies. I didn't realize you were mocking Bass.

Been a long week. I'll make it up to you.

Forum List

Back