The Face of our next President - 2012

There's a lot of things Herman has done that tarnish his image. For example, he supported TARP and called anyone who didn't support TARP as "purists."
There was nothing wrong with TARP. It was the total lack of oversight and rules for that bailout that was the problem. That, and the fact that they didn't have to eat any shit at all. Goldman-Sachs got 100 cents on the dollar for their bad paper. AIG had no checks on their bailout money. That was all Paulson (the ex-CEO of Goldman-Sachs), and Bush.

The money that Obama negotiated to save Chrysler and GM was structured, regulated, had conditions applied (among them, the removal of the CEO and other top executives), and had a built in profit for the taxpayers upon re-payment.

well no, thats not true. I am just limiting myself to 10-15 years.

An the point is the left doesnt bring up race the most. That ship sailed long ago.

Really? I don't know how much of this site's quotes are true, I didn't verify them. But they are interesting, And I know that many of them are accurate.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/20-great-moments-in-liberal-bigotry

Racism sucks no matter which side or color it comes from.

so you dont know if they are true but you go ahead and believe them anyways? Yeah hackey.
I've already said the left has some racist tones to them, but the GOP has the overall stereotype period.

Truthiness.

I'm not a HC fan but you noobs need to check your racist BS before you come in here IMO. If HC is a token Black guy then so is Obama, it's that simple and there is no way to debate your way out of that hole.

how so? there have been numerous black elected officials in the dem party.then one could point to Al sharpton and Jackson( admittly sadly) as they have run for higher office.
And i am sorry the left doesnt have the stink of racism. No please dont go the kkk route and how southern dems where for slavery. Different time, different definition. We had a massive swing where those went to the right and no longer where "democrats". That ship has sailed a long time ago. Otherwise they would still have stayed as dems and not switched over.

Now did some vote for obama because he was black? yes, but then if we are to admit that then we have to admit they're racists in the tea party/Gop.

the only thing the GOP has is this reverse racism nonsense they have been trying to push as a deflection from what they have been saying.

Look at facts, guy! Roughly 52 of whites voted for McCain, but 98% of blacks voted for obama. Who's more racist?

How man whites voted for Tea Party candidates?

i too love sarah palin, can't wait till she runs those crooks out of town
.....And, show's 'em what an incompetent-Bimbo she really is....

....a Lil' Dumbya II!!!

s-SARAH-PALIN-large.jpg

LOL. There is a extreme right wing faction of the Republican Party that is determined to never again have a black President of the United States of America. They don't like BHO...what makes you think they'll stomach another, just because he has a -R, after his name? Herman Cain is a fool, and an "Uncle Tom" of the first magnitude. If you think Pawlenty, Romney or Palin are going to sit idly by, and let him get the nomination by default, then you have underestimated them. I'll bet you money.

Just what we need on this board, another fucking racist.

Excuse me, but I'm no racist...and one can't be racist against one's own race...however, one can be a race traitor..and that is exactly what Herman Cain is...a conservative white apologist.
With all due respect, that does sound racist. Because Cain's values lie with a more conservative view than most Black's does not equate to a "conservative white apologist."

If Cain could convince Americans to buy his crappy tasting pizza, he may be able to convince Americans to buy the line of shit he is selling now

Sharia Law?

:lol::eusa_pray::lol:

Forum List

Back