The face of democracy in Lybia

I was just listening to the top of the hour news (radio) and they said that there is an investigation as to whether Ghaddafi was killed by a US led NATO airstrike or a bullet to the head. :cuckoo:

:eusa_think: Lets see..... I think I saw him being paraded thru the streets "alive" on the hood of a Toyota, very bloody by the way.
I think he was shot in the noggin.

We can probably take credit for stopping his motorcade, but his people shot him. Im sure of it :doubt:

At least we KNOW he is dead.... Im still wondering why he did not get a nice peaceful Islamic burial like Osama..... simply not fair.

I think thats all a waste of time, the man is dead killed by his own people no investigation is going to change that.

Its a good distraction for the media, so they dont have to ask questions about fast & furious, or any of the other scandals going on with this regime :eusa_whistle:

Or the fact that Lybia announced their system of law will be sharia.

Or why we will be COMPLETELY leaving Iraq..... Oh, and private contractors directed by the State Dept. will be taking their place. Nearly man for man.... so we will have the same presence, but just not military personnel.

Oh yeah.... what about Syria?

So lets see..... how did Quaddafi die?

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back