The Exposed Truth of Jean Chrétien

I wish I could see why vyxen and jimnyc are always having a go at each other. I would like to believe that it's all friendly banter, but there isn't an undertone of irony in your posts. Not really.

Please lay off each other: If you're fighting each other (albeit verbally), you're both debasing yourself. Don't.

About the political humour: The George Bush quotes are considered humourous because
(1) More people hate him (or love him, for that matter)
(2) He has made so many stupid mistakes that it's no longer in the category 'embarrassing slips': It's become farcical.

Please note: humour is a perfectly acceptable alternative for humor. I'm just saying this because I've noted that jimnyc seems to be spendin a lot of time pointing out other people's spelling mistakes, at least in the 'Too hard on them?'-thread. His time could be much more profitably spent, I'm sure, so I'm saving him the neccesity of pointing out that 'humour' is English (a.o.t. American).

And you opened a thread that nobody has posted in for 4 months for why? Vyxen has been banned for many months. You registered for this board and go on the offensive with your very first post? Very interesting...

Woweee!

Boy you guys and gals are good.

Can I copy some of this material and use it, or do you have it copyrighted?

Yeeeesh.

Really, people we have terrorist we can have the ass at. Let's give each other a break.

Forum List

Back