The Expert is here, the White House can become professional and normal...

Difference being that reality is what we have to deal with. Your RWNJ wishful thinking doesn't really count.

Oh, and THROW OTHER PEOPLE"S MONEY AT IT seems to work so well..

The only time Welfare rolls go down is when so called "RWNJ"'s decide to make people be a bit more responsible before they get their handout.

But you give them someone else's money, they don't improve, but don't starve, and you pat yourselves on the back for "solving" something or other.

When I compared the amount spent to let that spoiled kid finish the year in his same school to the price of helping a single mother feed her child, it was still within the same line of discussion, especially since you said it was only a small amount of money. You'e trying to go to a completely different subject now. Why?

Because you went the appeal to emotion route and tried to avoid my obvious call out that you would never peep if this was Obama's kids.

But keep trying the same tired progressive claptrap, hackey O'Hackerson.
It wasn't Obama's kid dumb ass. It wasn't any president's kid but Trumps. Every other president before was concerned about the cost to tax payers. Trump isn't.

I never said it was Obama's kids, I'm saying you are so much of a hacktwat that the only reason this is an issue for you is because its not a progressive moron in the white house.

Yes, I prefer a liberal in the white house, but with Trump the issue goes to an entirely different level of concern. If there was a republican in the white house, there would be the same issues as always, but the core principals of the US wouldn't be in danger, and I don't think the presidency would be being used as a way to cash in like it is now.

Oh, and THROW OTHER PEOPLE"S MONEY AT IT seems to work so well..

The only time Welfare rolls go down is when so called "RWNJ"'s decide to make people be a bit more responsible before they get their handout.

But you give them someone else's money, they don't improve, but don't starve, and you pat yourselves on the back for "solving" something or other.

When I compared the amount spent to let that spoiled kid finish the year in his same school to the price of helping a single mother feed her child, it was still within the same line of discussion, especially since you said it was only a small amount of money. You'e trying to go to a completely different subject now. Why?

Because you went the appeal to emotion route and tried to avoid my obvious call out that you would never peep if this was Obama's kids.

But keep trying the same tired progressive claptrap, hackey O'Hackerson.
It wasn't Obama's kid dumb ass. It wasn't any president's kid but Trumps. Every other president before was concerned about the cost to tax payers. Trump isn't.

I never said it was Obama's kids, I'm saying you are so much of a hacktwat that the only reason this is an issue for you is because its not a progressive moron in the white house.

Yes, I prefer a liberal in the white house, but with Trump the issue goes to an entirely different level of concern. If there was a republican in the white house, there would be the same issues as always, but the core principals of the US wouldn't be in danger, and I don't think the presidency would be being used as a way to cash in like it is now.

No you prefer progressives. Current progressive resemble classical liberals as much as Taco bell resembles real mexican cuisine.

And the chicken little/Trump is stealing money thing has been going on for months now, with zero proof.

Forum List

Back