The evolution of Windows

Still stupid after all these years, Oooooh still stupid after all these years.......
Says the Linux-Guerilla who wants to stream his games through a Linux Computer to not to sit in front of a Windows Computer.

Dude... you are fighting like Ringel05 is discriminating against Germans or something. It's just a computer OS.
He only claims to be German yet in his eyes the US is the cause of all the evil in the world and Russia and Putin can do no wrong.......... He hates it every time I spoil his propaganda routine and piss off his FSB handler. Because of that he's always trying (amateurishly) to waylay me.
Don´t let the doc read it.
Your psychiatrist? Too late.......
So now he has another customer.

Says the Linux-Guerilla who wants to stream his games through a Linux Computer to not to sit in front of a Windows Computer.

Dude... you are fighting like Ringel05 is discriminating against Germans or something. It's just a computer OS.
He only claims to be German yet in his eyes the US is the cause of all the evil in the world and Russia and Putin can do no wrong.......... He hates it every time I spoil his propaganda routine and piss off his FSB handler. Because of that he's always trying (amateurishly) to waylay me.
I'm sure he has many customers or are you his full time commitment?

Speaking of..... I do enjoy our little chats but your time is up and I do have other patients to see. Don't forget to take your meds. Toodles!!

Speaking of..... I do enjoy our little chats but your time is up and I do have other patients to see. Don't forget to take your meds. Toodles!!
Yeah, go back to the lobby.

Well now that we've heard from Oleg Popov, thank you for that interlude, it's time for some serious discussion from people who know what they're talking about.

Forum List

Back