the evil weed

do you think the federal marijuana laws should follow the california paradigm ?

• yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-R2HLoGOs]YouTube - Ziggy Marley - One Good Spliff sessions.mp4[/ame]

No it is not significantly easier to obtain. I don't know where you live, but we don't have dealers on every street corner in my town. But there are liquor cabinets in almost every house. Many kids feel that alcohol and pills are acceptable because adults use them.
If my use of the term "street dealers" was understood to mean only those who deal on street corners, I apologize for the error. What is generally meant by "street dealer" is one who sells retail rather than wholesale and if there is not at least one in every high school where you live then you live in an exceptional community.

I live in New Jersey, where the laws governing alcohol distribution are rigidly enforced. No liquor dealer will sell to anyone who cannot produce convincing ID and the penalties for adults who provide alcohol to minors, which includes careless parents, are severe.

there's likely no HS in America where there aren't a dozen, especially the lilly white private schools.

Of course there's always somebody who is retailing hemp for a profit, but I suspect that most hemp "sales" are really just one stoner selling another stoner hemp because stoner number 2 can't find a REAL dealer.

Who among us who smokes hemp hasn't reluctantly sold some of our pot to a friend in need?

According to the law, that make US dealers.

According to us, that make US people who now have to go out and buy more hemp earlier than we'd otherwise have to because we just depleted the stash of pot we were planning on smoking ourselves.

Forum List

Back