The Evil That Is The TEA PARTY. They Are So Damn Evil They Should All Be Killed!!!!

:lol: You are projecting again.

THAT is the best you can do??? Really???

C'mon, man ... do like the other liberals. Cheat!
Spare, you don't deserve much more. You are both wrong and boring.

Rule No. 4 - When lacking a cogent and coherent response, attack the poster.

You personify the inability to articulate an appropriate and coherent post. So, lacking a single relevant input, you resort to childish, sometimes even manic, posts that do nothing more than clog up the thread.

Spare, telling you that you are wrong and boring is a coherent, proper response. The Tea Party is fading, which is a great thing for America. This is not HS. You earn what smarminess brings.

You have not offered anything of worth. If you personify yourself with the lack of what you post, such is your problem. You are typical of such folks. Attack another person, get smashed in return, and start crying. I suggest you grow up.

Last edited:
Spare, telling you that you are wrong and boring is a coherent, proper response. The Tea Party is fading, which is a great thing for America. This is not HS. You earn what smarminess brings.

You have not offered anything of worth. If you personify yourself with the lack of what you post, such is your problem. You are typical of such folks. Attack another person, get smashed in return, and start crying. I suggest you grow up.

Quit your whining. If you aren't man enough to step up and explain your position, but rather, want to just sit and spout bumper stickers and MSNBC headlines, maybe you should give up political commentary.

I am not a member of the Tea Party - I am not a sympathizer. But, what I am is damn sick and tired of smarmy, low class, character assassination by you and your asshole buddies. You come on the site, post incredibly slanted threads (like this one), and then when challenged, offer no substantive response, instead resorting to sophomoric personal attacks, name calling, and childish bathroom humor. In short, the inability of most liberals (and you, in particular) to offer reasoned and rational justifications for your position is an insult to intelligence and the concept of reasoned debate.

If you wish to discuss the subject, I will be happy to do so - but I will only do it on an intellectual level appropriate for the discussion. You have shown no desire to discuss this, or any other, issue. You need to decide if you want to stop embarrassing yourself, or continue to be laughed at by conservative and liberal alike.

I leave it in your lap - discuss the issue or STFU.

You describe yourself with, "But, what I am is damn sick and tired of smarmy, low class, character assassination by you and your asshole buddies."

One, be polite.

Two, be high class.

Three, argue the points and don't attack the person.

All of those are lowlights of your type.

Follow my advice, and you will be treated as you want. Act gutter, and you will lose every time.

You describe yourself with, "But, what I am is damn sick and tired of smarmy, low class, character assassination by you and your asshole buddies."

One, be polite.

Two, be high class.

Three, argue the points and don't attack the person.

All of those are lowlights of your type.

Follow my advice, and you will be treated as you want. Act gutter, and you will lose every time.

Of all the people to publish this post, you were one of the last on the list I expected .....

To which, I suggest, try to follow your own guidance. I'll worry about mine.

Of all the people to publish this post, you were one of the last on the list I expected .....To which, I suggest, try to follow your own guidance. I'll worry about mine.
I simply do not tolerate low life trash on the board when they act up. Ask AvgGuy, Kosh, and all of the rest of that scum. I believe some of the TPM to be good honorable Americans, but the movement has been infected with neo-cons, neo-econs, and socons, some racists, and some outright loons. Stay away from them would be best for you.

Of all the people to publish this post, you were one of the last on the list I expected .....To which, I suggest, try to follow your own guidance. I'll worry about mine.
I simply do not tolerate low life trash on the board when they act up. Ask AvgGuy, Kosh, and all of the rest of that scum. I believe some of the TPM to be good honorable Americans, but the movement has been infected with neo-cons, neo-econs, and socons, some racists, and some outright loons. Stay away from them would be best for you.
Very good !!! Now, you're back on subject ... see? That wasn't so hard.

:lol: I am always on subject. Very wise for you to stay away from them. I did not know you had a left of center side about public service and schooling. Very interesting.

:lol: I am always on subject. Very wise for you to stay away from them. I did not know you had a left of center side about public service and schooling. Very interesting.

See?? There are lots of things you'll learn if you stay away from character assassination and fights over who can piss further up the wall.

See?? There are lots of things you'll learn if you stay away from character assassination and fights over who can piss further up the wall.
Nonsense, you are describing yourself. Cross the line, and I will jump you every single time. I am serious about your behavior: be polite, you will get it back.

Nonsense, you are describing yourself. Cross the line, and I will jump you every single time. I am serious about your behavior: be polite, you will get it back.

Sorry, my friend --- your track record proves otherwise.

I am always on subject. Very wise for you to stay away from them. I did not know you had a left of center side about public service and schooling. Very interesting.

Sorry, my friend --- your track record proves otherwise.
:lol:Says you. You merely prove my point. Be polite, get it in return. Earn or learn, friend.

Forum List

Back