The evil 'Mr. Rogers'

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by Old Rocks, Jun 28, 2013.

1. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,977
    That's all the likes of the FOXNEWS news, lies and propaganda. One would do well to avoid that kooky network altogether...at least not take it seriously, because it isn't a serious news network.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. bendog

bendog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,939
    why would anyone compare Mr. Rogers to Rushbo? I mean even if you don't find Rushbo to be a disgusting propagandist for personal profit, Mr. Rodgers was not about current events and politics.

However, why pillory Fox? Sure, there message is divisive, and they cater to a white straight population that considers themselves set up, or victims, of a secular, mutli-cultural majority that expects govt to deliver solutions to THEIR problems.

But no media outlet runs a story unless it appeals to its viewing segment. Cambell Brown on Morning Joe does a piece on teachers' unions protecting pedophile teachers. Up pops the Rev Al to defend unions. Not gonna go Scott Walker here.

The question is WTF does this story say about Fox viewers? Do they need to blame Mr. Rodgers cause their kids suck at college? I mean I really don't know, but it can't be a good thing. LOL

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1