The Evil Christmas Carol

The crazy bitch on the message board....

Shall always post weird shit that no one knows what the fuck she's talking about.

Ok... now that I've read up on it.. allow me to comment.

You have any idea how busy a post office is this time of year? All that was done was they were asked to go out on the sidewalk. Finally... I didn't see where it was Post Office Policy to not allow Christmas Carolers.

Ok... now that I've read up on it.. allow me to comment.

You have any idea how busy a post office is this time of year? All that was done was they were asked to go out on the sidewalk. Finally... I didn't see where it was Post Office Policy to not allow Christmas Carolers.

another premature ejaculation??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Thanks Willow. Fuck the post office they will soon be a thing of the past anyway. What scumbags to thrown folks out only wanting to raise spirits!

No... it's you... not me....You start a post with no context with the ASSumption that everyone has heard about it.

we
re not allowed to cut and paste it makes on look unintelligent.. kerry on.

Thanks Willow. Fuck the post office they will soon be a thing of the past anyway. What scumbags to thrown folks out only wanting to raise spirits!

no christmas on federal lands... we're communist now dontchyaknow?

No spirits are allowed on post office property. That has been the policy of the USPS for decades.

No... it's you... not me....You start a post with no context with the ASSumption that everyone has heard about it.

we
re not allowed to cut and paste it makes on look unintelligent.. kerry on.

:lol: Please, allow me...

Did the United States Postal Service ban Christmas carolers from singing indoors? Apparently a branch in Silver Spring, Maryland, recently went so far as to “kick” carolers out. The office’s manager interrupted the singers in mid-tune and told them that they weren’t allowed to perform on government property.

While some would dismiss this story as a tall tale or a concocted attempt at legitimizing the War on Christmas, a spokesperson for the USPS confirmed that the incident did, indeed, happen after three carolers entered the building and began to carol. According to the spokesperson, the carolers had “beautiful voices,” but they were not permitted to sing in the lobby. In an interview with Fox News & Commentary, the spokesperson said:

“Public assembly and public address, except when conducted or sponsored by the Postal Service, are prohibited in lobbies and other interior areas open to the public.

We have rules and regulations governing conduct on postal property. The only reason you should be inside is for postal business.
”

Post Office Bans Christmas Carolers | TheBlaze.com

7990ba06.jpg

Forum List

Back