The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and then back again?
Noah didn't. God did.

So if God miracled the kangaroos, not to mention the millions of other animals from around the world, to Noah's ark, why didn't He just miracle everything to safety when He flooded the planet? Better yet, why didn't He just miracle all the bad people away instead of drowning every human being, wicked AND innocent, except Noah and his family?
Clearly God(Thalmazidacrafe) decided to use the flood as a tool and accomplished the goal of filtering its creation through the Tetmos field of Siphonized retribution developed by Zoldons for the Quellion purge.
So you saying there was shit everywhere and it needed to be cleaned in some manner...Yet it's the last time..No more miracles..

The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

Regardless of the twisting and convulsive nature, the desperate attempts at reaching into the bag of "Yeah Buts", the extrapolation of inane and unrelated pointlessness the devout theist bends down to they can and will NEVER provide the one thing that would actually forward their cause.

Proof of their God.

Here we have one trying to say that one tiny aspect of a book written about it by flawed men, edited hundreds of times by even more, interpreted and revised by still more and then condensed and edited into a series of further books is in some way the proof no one has been able to provide for thousands of years.

Dude....this is not even a feeble attempt.

It's getting harder and harder for atheists to keep their primitive views as archeology, science, and technology converge to prove the Bible was accurate...

Whoa, Bethsaida! Archaeologists May Have Found Peter’s Home Town | The Stream

Yeah, I know. After all according to the Bible timeline the earth is 6000 years old. How could anyone doubt that.
Billions of years are assumed if GOD does not exist. The reality is that a Billion Billion years isn't enough time for matter to form and turn itself into a living thing.

It's getting harder and harder for atheists to keep their primitive views as archeology, science, and technology converge to prove the Bible was accurate...

Whoa, Bethsaida! Archaeologists May Have Found Peter’s Home Town | The Stream

Yeah, I know. After all according to the Bible timeline the earth is 6000 years old. How could anyone doubt that.

I am looking forward to when the archaeologists find the soda shop where Peter hung out as a teenager.

WTF? there is zero evidence for god.
The Shroud of Turin, the limestone "bone box" of James, Bethsaida, the list goes on and on. You continue to illustrate to everyone why you are largely considered to be the most ignorant poster on USMB.

The shroud and the bone box of James are both fake. If you believe the James ossuary is legit, then you should also believe that the Jesus ossuary is legit. Yes, a bone box containing the remains of one "Jesus, son of Joseph".

Why would that frustrate atheists, or anyone at all? Charlatans have been trying to peddle the "god of the gaps" nonsense since the first bit of empirical knowledge was obtained. And it always turns out the same way. If amyone should be frustrated, it's the magical sky wizard peddlers who have been wrong every single time.

Atheists have an innate liberty not to accept what you, or anyone else, deem proof of a creator(.)

Atheists have an innate liberty not to accept what you, or anyone else, deem proof of a creator(.)

And they can do so using the ACTUAL definitions of words like "evidence" and "proof". Unlike magical thinkers, who insist their own experience is evidence.

FF Indiana, I am trying to find sleeping bags for a couple of homeless; I ask why local churches are not so doing. Nothing magical there.

FF Indiana, I am trying to find sleeping bags for a couple of homeless; I ask why local churches are not so doing. Nothing magical there.
It's a fine question to ask. They can erect million dollar buildings, LED marquees, and huge monuments, though. "Charity!"

On this FF Indiana, I must agree. Two sleeping bags, ONE building with some heat for the next few nights; there is a phone number to get out to those in need, but LE must also volunteer to monitor.

Forum List

Back