The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

[
Second - it's a test of faith. It requires no faith to comply once you have seen.

Which amuses me since people like you keep trying to gin up 'evidence' to support your faith in your sky fairy.

If you really had faith- you wouldn't care about finding 'evidence'.
I don't. At all. It's brought up for you smug atheists who insist that "no" evidence exists.

[
Second - it's a test of faith. It requires no faith to comply once you have seen.

Which amuses me since people like you keep trying to gin up 'evidence' to support your faith in your sky fairy.

I don't. At all. It's brought up for you smug atheists who insist that "no" evidence exists.

LOL- if you truly had faith- you wouldn't care what non-Christians thought about your sky fairy.

I wonder if you get this excited about evidence that the Prophet Mohammed existed....

[

So what's the proof that god made the everything in 6 days?

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and then back again?
Noah didn't. God did.
So then how did "archeology, science, and technology converge to prove the Bible was accurate" in getting kangaroos to his boat and back afterwards?
Who made that claim? :dunno:
2 of every animal made it to the ark. So marsupials from Australia had to be there, since it's the only place on earth where those animals are found.

I am trying to imagine a couple Penguins swimming across the ocean to walk to the Middle East.....not having much luck.

Noah didn't. God did.

So if God miracled the kangaroos, not to mention the millions of other animals from around the world, to Noah's ark, why didn't He just miracle everything to safety when He flooded the planet? Better yet, why didn't He just miracle all the bad people away instead of drowning every human being, wicked AND innocent, except Noah and his family?

So what's the proof that god made the everything in 6 days?
Common sense. Massive explosions don't create intricate life... :lmao:

Oversimplification. The Big Bang wasn't an explosion. It was an expansion. And intricacy in nature can and does form naturally from simplicity. Crystals, RNA, complex molecules, columnar jointing such as Devil's Tower, etc., etc., etc....

Noah didn't. God did.

So if God miracled the kangaroos, not to mention the millions of other animals from around the world, to Noah's ark, why didn't He just miracle everything to safety when He flooded the planet? Better yet, why didn't He just miracle all the bad people away instead of drowning every human being, wicked AND innocent, except Noah and his family?
Clearly God(Thalmazidacrafe) decided to use the flood as a tool and accomplished the goal of filtering its creation through the Tetmos field of Siphonized retribution developed by Zoldons for the Quellion purge.

LOL- if you truly had faith- you wouldn't care what non-Christians thought about your sky fairy.
LOL...if you truly believed that there was no God...you wouldn't care what Christians believed. Oops...
I really don't.

As long as fairy talists don't keep telling me what I should believe, I don't really care what you believe.

Forum List

Back