The Ever Impending Third World War

Do you think that there will be a Third World War ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Well this topic is not out of sheer fantasy. Its based on hardcore facts ( read Humphrey Hawksley's ThirD wORLD War recommended by leaders worldwide ). Its a cracking story of how a global conflict can start from small issues. Just hav a look at the present political relations between the different nations of the world. Iran making nukes ? U.S hates that. U.K ( America's lapdog ) gives full back up. Russia not that ready . China ... well they really need that Iranian oil. Also China can no longer give support to U.S on N. Korea. That pits the U.S against China. And also against the mighty Russians as China and Russians are good pals . Then who can forget ole Bin Laden. He aint gonna be silent for the rest of his life. Then the Palestine - Israel relations. They arent getting any better ( thats my view ) What happened to the Roadmap to Peace ?? Well some of you might scoff at me but you cant ignore it. Maybe in the next 5 years there wont be any conflict. But if you observe carefully all the stuff you read in the papers shows that the the world is headed for a major war !!!

AkshAY bHarADWAJ

gop_jeff said:
I'm sure there will be.

I think we've been in WWIII for quite awhile, certainly prior to 2001. With sporadic attacks in Europe, Africa, and Mid-East, it's been a phony war phase. It will end.

It won't be called a World War, because WWI and WWII were essentially linked by Versailles. Really though, lots of wars can be called World Wars. The Seven Years War in the 18th century was fought in Europe, North America and India. Why wasn't that called WWI?

akiboy said:
Well this topic is not out of sheer fantasy. Its based on hardcore facts ( read Humphrey Hawksley's ThirD wORLD War recommended by leaders worldwide ). Its a cracking story of how a global conflict can start from small issues. Just hav a look at the present political relations between the different nations of the world. Iran making nukes ? U.S hates that. U.K ( America's lapdog ) gives full back up. Russia not that ready . China ... well they really need that Iranian oil. Also China can no longer give support to U.S on N. Korea. That pits the U.S against China. And also against the mighty Russians as China and Russians are good pals . Then who can forget ole Bin Laden. He aint gonna be silent for the rest of his life. Then the Palestine - Israel relations. They arent getting any better ( thats my view ) What happened to the Roadmap to Peace ?? Well some of you might scoff at me but you cant ignore it. Maybe in the next 5 years there wont be any conflict. But if you observe carefully all the stuff you read in the papers shows that the the world is headed for a major war !!!

AkshAY bHarADWAJ

I would tend to believe that if there is a third world war in my lifetime, it will be Iran's fault. If they dont cease their nuclear program, Israel will no doubt attack, if anything just bomb the heck out of their reactor-which Iran and their governmental thugs won't take lightly. Who knows what will happen after that. There is, however, no clear path that can be predicted. The siding of China and Russia-and even North Korea- can be determined by anything. A bad meal can put Putin in bed for months while the war unwraps, economic chaos can shut China's military down, a military coup can destroy NK's government-- anything.

I hope so

pwsred2.jpg

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a low grade WWIII has been going on since shortly after the end of WWII

when russia collapsed it has became more obvious......

manu1959 said:
a low grade WWIII has been going on since shortly after the end of WWII

when russia collapsed it has became more obvious......

I disagree. The Cold War, Vietnam, the Six Day War (or whatever), Gulf War, all that was separate. There may have been a rising and increasingly intense conflict, but a war, no. You may know more than I do, as I was maybe 0-1 years old when russia collapsed.

Semper Fi said:
I disagree. The Cold War, Vietnam, the Six Day War (or whatever), Gulf War, all that was separate. There may have been a rising and increasingly intense conflict, but a war, no. You may know more than I do, as I was maybe 0-1 years old when russia collapsed.

I don't know if I would call those wars separate. Its the always the same agenda. Control of trade, natural resources, culture, religion, world dominance, you name it. What's that quote from DR. Zeuss in Planet of the Apes. Something like "Man is a waring animal bent on his own destruction and death."

Forum List

Back