The Euro “crisis” is not covered by our MSM. Because why?, what’s their ulterior motive?

Poor Germany. They are trying to save all of Western Europe with their financial strength and good will. But who will save Germany from itself? Not its government or mainstream media. (Sound familiar?)

Germans Leaving Germany 'In Droves'

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis Spirals out of Control

Muslim Man Runs Up To Random Teenage Boy And Girl Walking On Bridge, Repeatedly Stabs The Boy In The Back And Throws The Girl Over The Bride, Media Covers Up The Whole Ordeal

Christian Refugees Under Assault by Muslims

Here is another strange development in Austin, Texas. Not sure what to make of it?

Shocking billboard targets Austin's 'immigrant population'

The reason these "stories" aren't covered by media outlets is most likely that they aren't true.

Except for the last link in your OP, your sources are extremely biased, and their sources are just white, Christian, right-wing extremist conspiracy theory websites.

The Gatestone Institute is an extreme right-wing "think tank" chaired by John Bolton, a man whose career should have ended long ago with the mismanagement of foreign policy under Bush Jr. The others are a Swedish ultra-nationalist rag, and a rightwing Christian organization.

Their stories smack of conspiracy theories, anti-Islamic sentiment, white nationalism, and apocalyptic prophecy. All the stuff that only far right and alt right readers could be convinced actually isn't bias but is reality.

:cuckoo:

Great argument. You've totally changed my mind! How could I have been so blind to have believed conspiracy theories aren't reality and white nationalism is not ignorance, hatred, and fear?

Poor Germany. They are trying to save all of Western Europe with their financial strength and good will. But who will save Germany from itself? Not its government or mainstream media. (Sound familiar?)

Muslim Man Runs Up To Random Teenage Boy And Girl Walking On Bridge, Repeatedly Stabs The Boy In The Back And Throws The Girl Over The Bride, Media Covers Up The Whole Ordeal

Here is another strange development in Austin, Texas. Not sure what to make of it?

The reason these "stories" aren't covered by media outlets is most likely that they aren't true.

Except for the last link in your OP, your sources are extremely biased, and their sources are just white, Christian, right-wing extremist conspiracy theory websites.

The Gatestone Institute is an extreme right-wing "think tank" chaired by John Bolton, a man whose career should have ended long ago with the mismanagement of foreign policy under Bush Jr. The others are a Swedish ultra-nationalist rag, and a rightwing Christian organization.

Their stories smack of conspiracy theories, anti-Islamic sentiment, white nationalism, and apocalyptic prophecy. All the stuff that only far right and alt right readers could be convinced actually isn't bias but is reality.

You refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation because you are too afraid of being called a racist.

When Germans start slaughtering their migrant population I'm sure you will be shocked and wonder what caused it.

Why would I be scared of being called racist? How would that even factor in to what I wrote?

If people slaughter immigrants, I will certainly be shocked. But I won't wonder why: it's tribalism, ignorance, fear, and hatred common to those of a conservative worldview.

No, globalist fools such as yourself will be to blame because you failed to learn the lessons of history.

50 years of multiculturalist indoctrination isn't enough to overcome human nature.

Diversity + Proximity = War

You refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation because you are too afraid of being called a racist.

When Germans start slaughtering their migrant population I'm sure you will be shocked and wonder what caused it.

Why would I be scared of being called racist? How would that even factor in to what I wrote?

If people slaughter immigrants, I will certainly be shocked. But I won't wonder why: it's tribalism, ignorance, fear, and hatred common to those of a conservative worldview.

No, globalist fools such as yourself will be to blame because you failed to learn the lessons of history.

50 years of multiculturalist indoctrination isn't enough to overcome human nature.

Diversity + Proximity = War

For primitive, ignorant, narrow-minded, racists such as yourself the world must seem a fearful place full of lurking subhumans who at anytime could run amok if not kept under control of the white race, except those jews, atheists, gypsies, communists, and homosexuals, of course.

For primitive, ignorant, narrow-minded, racists such as yourself the world must seem a fearful place full of lurking subhumans who at anytime could run amok...

Where've you been?

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, dying these past decades because of evil minded... "subhumans", as you would have it.

Freedom is a constant vigil and sacrifice of the good is often required to ward off evil aggression. Preventive measures are never applauded, but in hindsight often would have prevented untold casualties.

For primitive, ignorant, narrow-minded, racists such as yourself the world must seem a fearful place full of lurking subhumans who at anytime could run amok...

Where've you been?

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, dying these past decades because of evil minded... "subhumans", as you would have it.

Freedom is a constant vigil and sacrifice of the good is often required to ward off evil aggression. Preventive measures are never applauded, but in hindsight often would have prevented untold casualties.

The only subhumans responsible for the deaths millions are the tribal, primitive, ignorant fools that kill others because of their differences or those who do not conform to their beliefs: nazis, fascists, rightwing militias, religious and political zealots, the kkk, those who would resort to achieve their ends through violence, groups in which you and those like you would find warm welcome.

Forum List

Back