The "eucharist" is unbiblical

And you get meaning to your life from a book of fiction that you have to distort.

No, I have understood the lessons of the past, adjusted accordingly and followed the instructions left by aliens and have become like one of them, immortal. Able to vanish into thin air. Stronger than death. Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!

A bonafide sky fairy.
You got the "fairy" part right. :lol:
you are seriously going to argue that partaking the flesh and blood of Christ in the manner He showed the disciples during the last supper is unbiblical?

I'm sure you could make an argument for transubstantiation, but communion itself? Not likely . Especially since the catholic piece you cited cited the scriptures.

Catholics might be incorrect on some matters but partaking the blood and body of Christ isn't one of them

thats the worst one. Jesus is in Heaven. He made a perfect one time sacrifice. A human, sinful Priest cannot call Jesus down from Heaven millions of times a week. There are many other reasons it is a false teaching. It is an unbloody sacrifice, which cannot take away sins, and the dozens of verses proving it was a one time sacrifice. Jesus even talks about it some of the verses I listed in my op.
In the Old Testament the sinful priest made an offering for himself before he made the offering for the people. It sez that ya know.

That is not the truth. The laws regarding ritual sacrifice have nothing whatever to do with slaughtering farm animals in a temple. Thats why the practice can never take away sin.

The priest slaughters a he goat without blemish for the expiation of sin. Of all the animals required for sacrifice every single one has their human counterpart. The law does not require literally killing anything.

Jesus was not a sacrifice in any way and his dearth in no way alleviates the burden of guilt for a persons own sin.

in the same way killing farm animals is in itself sinful because it does not fulfill the laws demands, presenting Jesus as a perfect sacrifice for sin is in itself sinful for the exact same reason..

Thats why no matter how many times people go to church to worship and eat Jesus every single one remains a confused sinner. Eternal life will never be granted to those who deliberately and defiantly do that which God teaches results in death.

Not one is saved.

Salvation comes to all those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep all of Gods commands, which excludes all idolators who worship another human being, Jesus, celebrate his death, and then eat him.
Jesus was not a sacrifice in any way and his dearth in no way alleviates the burden of guilt for a persons own sin.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!
Says the guy with a Trump 2020 sticker, lol!

Jesus was not a sacrifice in any way and his death in no way alleviates the burden of guilt for a persons own sin.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

The devil is a liar? Who knew? lol....

You claim to believe that Jesus was the perfect sacrifice for sin.

The law calls for the sacrifice of a he-goat without blemish for the expiation of sin, not the lamb of God.

You think the Jews were waiting for a thousand years for the messiah so that when he came they could kill him?

You're nutz.

Jesus was not a sacrifice in any way and his death in no way alleviates the burden of guilt for a persons own sin.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

The devil is a liar? Who knew? lol....

You claim to believe that Jesus was the perfect sacrifice for sin.

The law calls for the sacrifice of a he-goat without blemish for the expiation of sin, not the lamb of God.

You think the Jews were waiting for a thousand years for the messiah so that when he came they could kill him?

You're nutz.
You claim to believe that Jesus was the perfect sacrifice for sin
I do

For He made Him who knew no sin
to be sin for us, that we might become
the righteousness of God in Him

2 Corinthians 5:21

Who committed no sin
Nor was deceit found in His mouth

1 Peter 2:22
For a ruler, if the sin was unintentional
or comes to his knowledge

Leviticus 4:22-26

Sin Offering Leviticus 4

Regardless, what has that, what you stated
have to do with Jesus
Do you think they would have killed Him, if they knew Him?

You know neither Me nor My Father;
if you knew Me, you would know My Father also

John 8:19

If God were your Father, you would love Me,
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Why do you not understand My speech?
Because you are not able to listen to My word

You are of your father the devil,
and the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
and does not stand in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie,
he speaks from his own resources,
for he is a liar and the father of it.

But because I tell the truth, You do not believe Me

Which of you convicts Me of sin?
And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?

He who is of God hears God's words;
therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God

John 8:42-47
You're nutz.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

The Lord rebuke you, spirit of lies
As it is Written, in the Mighty Name of Jesus

yes. they knew exactly what they were doing.
So, you're saying, Jesus was not the Son of God
and the Messiah foretold in the OT, so they killed Him

No, I'm saying that they knew that he was the Son of God but killed him anyway.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or below the earth could have said and done the things they saw and heard Jesus say and do by openly revealing the wisdom of God hidden in divine law by God except for the Messiah.

The teaching was kept secret from even the Jewish laity by extremely dedicated Jews who would have preferred a horrible death than to openly admit that Jesus was right, especially during Roman occupation.

They saw it as treason which is why he was held in such contempt. Jesus saw that the law was supposed to be a light to the nations, not hidden under a bushel, because he could read.

No one knew better than the religious elite that only God could have or would have revealed those secrets to Jesus.

Last edited:

No one else in heaven, on earth, or below the earth could have said and done the things they saw and heard Jesus say and do by openly revealing the wisdom of God hidden in divine law by God except for the Messiah.

The teaching was kept secret from even the Jewish laity by extremely dedicated Jews who would have preferred a horrible death than to admit that Jesus was right, especially during Roman occupation.

No one knew better than the religious elite that only God could or would have revealed those secrets to Jesus.
Jesus knew their thoughts
and nothing He said, supports that

The teaching was kept secret from even the Jewish laity by extremely dedicated Jews who would have preferred a horrible death than to admit that Jesus was right, especially during Roman occupation.

No one knew better than the religious elite that only God could or would have revealed those secrets to Jesus.
Jesus knew their thoughts
and nothing He said, supports that

"If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well. But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

Whoever hates Me hates My Father as well. If I had not done among them the works that no other man [but the messiah] could do, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have seen and hated both Me and My Father."

See? According to their own holy book the Messiah should have been given the honor of royal dignity. They should have celebrated the proof of God in their midst, but instead they ridiculed, slandered, persecuted, and killed Jesus.

They knew exactly what they were doing. They were publicly humiliated and exposed as actors and lying frauds and confounded by the revelation of Jesus and didn't want to give up their comfy lives, stolen wealth, social status, public adulation, and lofty positions of authority high above the carnage endured day and night by the filthy, intentionally stupefied, rabble...

You might not realize this Virginia, but sometimes some people make evil a deliberate choice. Does this shock you?

Last edited:
you are seriously going to argue that partaking the flesh and blood of Christ in the manner He showed the disciples during the last supper is unbiblical?

I'm sure you could make an argument for transubstantiation, but communion itself? Not likely . Especially since the catholic piece you cited cited the scriptures.

Catholics might be incorrect on some matters but partaking the blood and body of Christ isn't one of them

thats the worst one. Jesus is in Heaven. He made a perfect one time sacrifice. A human, sinful Priest cannot call Jesus down from Heaven millions of times a week. There are many other reasons it is a false teaching. It is an unbloody sacrifice, which cannot take away sins, and the dozens of verses proving it was a one time sacrifice. Jesus even talks about it some of the verses I listed in my op.

than why did the apostles partake throughout the bible? Why did Paul warn leaders not to allow people to take it unworthily?
than why did the apostles partake throughout the bible?
Scripture please

"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles." Acts 2 :41-43

"And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight." Acts 20:7

"For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.

Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep." 1 Cor. 11:23-30

Roman Catholics absolutely love to focus in on a single verse at the end of a chapter or a storyline and make up something completely false about the final statement while they completely ignore the rest of the entire story completely.

Let’s Remember that the Greek word Eucharist - Simply means - THANKFUL - Thanks. - Gratitude.

The Term Eucharist has nothing to do with anything eXcept for Being Thankful for the food.

We find in Mat 15:36, Joh_6:11, Mar_8:6 He took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave Eucharist / Thanks and gave to the multitude.

And shortly afterwards in Joh 6:23 After Yahoshua had calmed the raging sea, He sat in the boat and ate bread with the disciples and ate more bread and fish and again gave Eucharist / Thanks.

Also, here are just a few other verses where believers are giving Eucharist / Thanks – and it has nothing to do with food or the last supper.

Luk_17:16 The ten lepers who were healed gave Eucharist / Thanks.

Luk_18:11 The Pharisee gave Eucharist / Thanks
Joh_11:41 Yahoshua said Father, I give Eucharist / Thanks to thee.
Act_28:15 The brethren gave Eucharist / Thanks to God.
Rom_1:8, Rom_7:25, 1Co_1:4, 1Co_10:30, 1Co_14:18, Php_1:3 Paul gave Eucharist / Thanks to God.
Rom_1:21 The unrighteousness do not give Eucharist / Thanks to God.

Rom_16:4, Col_1:3 Paul and all of the churches give Eucharist / Thanks.

1Co_14:17 You give Eucharist / Thanks and do well.
2Co_1:11 Eucharist / Thanks may be given.
Eph_1:16 Cease not to give Eucharist / Thanks
Eph_5:20 Giving Eucharist / Thanks always
Col_1:12, Col_3:17 Giving Eucharist / Thanks unto the Father.
1Th_1:2, 1Th_2:13, 2Th_1:3, Phm_1:4 We give Eucharist / Thanks to God.

1Th_5:18 In everything give Eucharist / Thanks:
Rev_11:17 The twenty-four elders said - We give you Eucharist / Thanks, O Lord God Almighty,

And Let’s Remember that Not a Single Apostle or Disciple in the Scriptures, Taught that the Bread and Wine was Transformed into the Blood and Body Of Jesus. ………… - not One. !

Please look closely at 1Co 11:22 and what it says.

Paul says WHAT ? - have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not?

they are coming to CHURCH to have a big DINNER.

People are eating and stuffing themselves full, long before the dinner even starts and being dis ~ respectful to the others Who come in hungry to eat .... The FULL people COME to CHURCH FULL ..and embarrass the hungry, making them feel OUT OF PLACE and ashamed....

Why do Catholics always PURPOSELY Leave out the CONTEXT and the subject ?

.In every Catholic doctrine, They ALLWAYS leave out the main PURPOSE of the scriptures...

NOTICE - Paul IN just the VERY chapters ABOVE..... Paul is telling the ACTION of this PARTICULAR CHURCH.

Why and HOW would ONE be bringing DAMNATION on themselves...

When they come together people are filling UP on food before the OTHERS begin eating.

and PEOPLE are GETTING DRUNK…… Drinking and Getting DRUNK... and PEOPLE are Disorganized

Not Participating in the purpose, MEANINGFUL Communion of the Church - Which Is The Literal BODY OF JESUS … THE CHURCH is the ....BODY OF JESUS

WOW… Paul wants to remind them THEY are there to REMEMBER as a MEMORIAL ...... JESUS, With Respect. THEY / THE CHURCH...are the body of Christ. And they are disrespecting in blasphemous damnation. LOOK CLOSELY

1Co 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

1Co 11:21 For in eating, every one taketh before others his own supper: -MEANING = to take in advance, that is, (literally) eat before others have an opportunity to eat together with everyone in a meal that they eat together.

And people are drinking massive amounts of wine and getting drunk.

THE JEWS ASKED, saying, HOW can this man GIVE US HIS flesh to eat ?

{ JESUS REPLIED TO THE VERY QUESTION.... THAT THE JEWS ASKED, - "" HOW can this man GIVE US HIS flesh to eat ?"""

63 { JESUS REPLIED saying } It is the spirit that quickeneth; Greek zo¯opoieo¯ to vitalize (make alive, give life, quicken. JESUS CONTINUED …… THIS flesh / MEAT, FOOD profiteth nothing: …Meaning My physical literal flesh for food has no value to eat.. This has nothing to do with what Yahoshua was saying.

BUT the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life.

JESUS corrected them in his Word...Saying..that their idea..was wrong, and that by thinking he meant,, physical... flesh..* blood. for food...THEY WERE UNBELIEVERS.

Jesus Clarified...... to the subject.. .on the MATTER OF EATING His HUMAN FLESH.

JESUS said that his " THIS " FLESH */BLOOD / MEAT profiteth nothing: BUT the words that HE speaks unto MAN.~~~ IS THE spirit, and life.

THIS " FLESH */BLOOD / MEAT {sarx} profiteth nothing

Jesus was Speaking to a Hebrew Crowd who understood this.

CATHOLICS STILL ASK TO THIS DAY …. How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

Remember that never once, not one single time in the Bible, did the Apostles or Disciples ever refer to the bread and wine that they ate with The Church as ‘ the body of Yahoshua. Not even one single time.

The Church is always called the Body Of Christ. They come together in communion in fellowship / communication.

The Supper - is always the Church coming together in a supper as they are REMEMBERING - sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings on a spiritual level, REMEMBERING The Lord Yahoshua.

Never is there anything concerning the service of worship at which bread and wine are consecrated, sanctified or transformed or transubstantiated or manipulated or changed in the Bible. This is a total lie.

The Bible is a book about Hebrew Tradition - not a Roman Catholic Book of cherry-picked random verses that are intended to take out of context. Here is exactly why Yahoshua said that his flesh is MEAT and that we MUST eat his flesh and drink his blood.

1Co 3:1 I must speak unto you in the carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. :2 I have FED you with milk, and not with meat: ye are not able to bear it.

1Co 10:3 The Israelites ATE the same spiritual meat; :4 The same spiritual drink: they DRANK of that spiritual Rock = Christ.

Heb 5:11 Ye are dull of hearing. :12 That i must teach you _ only _ of milk concerning the oracles of God and cannot teach you of the strong MEAT :13 For every one that uses milk is un - skilful in the word..... for he is a babe. :14 But strong MEAT belongs to them that are of full age.. having their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Job 6:30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my TASTE discern perverse things?

Job 12:11 Doth not the ear try “ the words Of God “ and the mouth TASTE God’ s meat?

Psa 34:8 O TASTE and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psa 119:103 How SWEET are thy words unto my TASTE yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

2Ti 2:16 Shun profane, vain babblings :17 These word will EAT as doth a canker / ulcer.

Joh 8:52 Yahoshua said - If a man keep my saying, he shall never TASTE of death.

Heb 13:10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to EAT which serve the tabernacle.

Mat 16:28 and Luk 9:27 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not TASTE of death....

Joh 8:52 If a man keep my saying, he shall never TASTE of death.

Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall EAT your flesh as it were fire.
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD.......and I will EAT thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father......

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God is an EATING fire, a jealous God.
Heb 12:29 For our God is an EATING fire.

Gen 31:15 Rachel and Leah said that their father had EATEN up - consumed - our money.

This is not even a fraction of the entirety of all the verses in the Bible - but is the entirety of the COMPLETE Symbolic nature of how this concept and metaphoric model of all of the ways that this word is used to mean devour, absorb, consume, and the same word in the Hebrew and also - the Greek is the same exact words meaning to eat. This is how the Jews spoke and how the entire manuscripts use the word - eat. It has a symbolic meaning. – both positive and negative – but it has the same exact symbolism - depending what it is referring to in the subject description, and it all means the same exact thing - whether it is an EATING fire or an EATING sword or an EATING army or an EATING famine that starves a civilization to death.

The same symbolic concept, model and reproduction of the allegorical metaphoric meaning - is also used as in the same exact way - - as the mind and the soul and in the symbolic actions - in the Bible we are “ ourselves “ spiritually and mentally devouring, consuming, assimilating, digesting, taking in, ABSORBING digest, gobbling, chomping, munching, wolfing down and eating the word of God and literally symbolically eating / digesting our Bible and eating God himself.

And God is symbolically eating the wicked by destruction and Yahoshua was eating, consuming, devouring and digesting - the will of God. - In the Bible – this word transforms into the symbolic meaning of consumption and the Greek and Hebrew words are the same exact word and meaning as the literal word used as when they described – eating food and drink.

Psa 22:20 Deliver my soul from..... the power of the dog. :21 Save me from the lion's MOUTH:
Eze 39:18 Ye shall EAT the flesh of the mighty, and DRINK the blood of the princes of the earth...
Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; - :2 He makes me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

We could fill many, many pages of symbolic ways that we devour, consume and eat the things that God intends to spiritually give to his people.

Heb 13:15 Let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
MAT 5:6, "Blessed are they which do HUNGER and THIRST after righteousness: .... Meat will come in due season."

JESUS said that his " THIS " FLESH / BLOOD / MEAT - profiteth nothing: = His physical body for food is useless, worthless, no value and no profit to eat for food - BUT it is the WORDS - the words that he speaks unto MAN.~~~ they are - THE spirit, and life. - His WORD - is the subject of the symbolism and what he was explaining. - this " flesh */blood / meat {sarx}- profiteth nothing in the context of eating as food – his flesh and blood.

Many today are still asking Yahoshua today - How can this man give us his flesh to eat ? and asking - how can we convince others - that he was speaking of this as literal food and drink. – it was also impossible to change the translation to use any other symbolic words for eat - and drink other than the concept of - to crush, chew break apart, break down, devour, mash, pound, maw, chop, pulverize, reduce to pulp, puree, squash, tear into pieces and crush down and eat the entire word of God – chew it up and swallow the meat of God’ s Word, and digest it into our hearts, minds and souls and feed it to others in the same way.

The Bible is filled with this symbolic meaning = Mic 3:2 Evil people pluck off the skin and flesh from the bones of my people;
:3 And eat / consume/ devour the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because of your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: / EAT.

Rev 12:4 The dragon stood before the woman - to devour / EAT - her child as soon as it was born.

1Co_15:54 Death is SWALLOWED / drank - up in victory.
2Co_2:7 Forgive them, lest they be SWALLOWED / drank - up with overmuch sorrow.
2Co_5:4 That mortality might be SWALLOWED / drank - up of life.
Mat 20:22 Are ye able to DRINK of the cup that I shall drink of ?

Rev 14:10 The same shall DRINK of the wine of the wrath of God,
Rev 18:3 For all nations have DRANK of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

1Co 12:13 Whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to DRINK into one Spirit.

Rev_12:16 The earth opened her MOUTH , and SWALLOWED / drank - up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Rev 16:6 You have given the saints and prophets that were killed - blood to drink; for they are worthy. - { they drank symbolically drank / swallowed - their own blood / life.

Catholics want to convince you that the bible is a book about their Roman Pagan worldly traditions - they completely delete the entire world of Hebrew Traditions that brought forth the Gospel. This is why they use different manuscripts that they have changed and altered in many, many verses.

Yahoshua never said that His flesh was food.
But is symbolically stated as " MEAT" as we see in the Hebrew Tradition of the meaning. Catholics, simply - have no scriptures for their faith. This is why he clarified that we are to do this is remembrance / memory / memorial of me

Last edited:
I made one mistake in my previous post but I did not intend to do this.

The mistake was concerning 1Pe 5:8

It says in the manuscripts that - The devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking who to swallow..:

This Hebrew word is - katapinō = meaning - to swallow.

Mat 23:24 Strain at a gnat, and - katapinō / swallow a camel.

1Co 15:54 Death is - katapinō / swallowed up in victory.

2Co 5:4 That mortality might be - katapinō / swallowed up of life.

Rev 12:16 The earth opened her mouth, and - katapinō / swallowed up the flood.

Heb 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians TAKING THE TEST were swallowed.

1Pe 5:8 = It says in the manuscripts that - The devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking who to - katapinō / swallow..

The Trinitarian Translators often change many, many verses and change wordings to suit what they felt the manuscripts should have been inspired to say. I believe that they should have simply translated the Greek word " katapinō / swallow " as for what it always means in the manuscripts, instead of simply copying the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims translation. The King James Translators copied the Catholic Bible Translation nearly word for word in most places.

There is a difference between the words swallow and devour. The translators have changed many, many verses.

Forum List

Back