The EU is burning?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Rumors and rumors of rumors. I'm not sure what to make of this...

Just recently had become aware that the EU and Euro are on the verge of collapse thanks to Rush and Glenn Beck. They related to these things in reference to why the Dow Jones plunged yesterday. I've not dug much into this yet, but what I'm hearing is the following:

1. The greek national economic failure is sending shockwaves through the EU common market, weakening many economic structures. Plus I've heard rumors of starting a revolution going on there or severe civil unrest. I've seen very little to nothing about this so far.

2. France is still having issues with the muslim community causing civil unrest over the continued moves the French government is making to curtail the conversion of that nation to islam. Supposedly, and I've no evidence of this yet, there is a french media blackout going on that is quelling stories about this.

3. Austrian banks made several large loans to eastern European nations that now have not been paid back or are defaulting. This supposedly is going to cause a massive Austrian bank failure.

4. India and a few other nations have said "Get bent" to the Copenhagen and Kyoto accords. They state flatly it is a scam that will destroy their economy. This I have seen news stories on currently.

Has anyone else been hearing about these things and if so, what do you make of what's happening? What will it's effect be on us and Asia?

Forum List

Back