The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine

Go back and look them up.

Post the map, Tinmorre.

I did. There was no Israel in 1948. The Arab countries could not attack what was not there.
Arguing historical facts as though there is any dispute as to what occurred, will usually result in making yourself look either ignorant or mental. I am talking about those who deny the Holocaust happened, whether it was the Arabs that attacked Israel, etc. In this same group you can include the lunatics that believe Bin Laden or Alqueda didn't do 9-11.

It's usually a waste of time showing these retards "proof" and embarassing them, as they have no shame, they will usually brush it off and move on to the next ridiculous assertion. This is the game they play, the objective being to waste your time, since they are usually useless garbage of humanity types, with nothing better to do but blurt out this composte.

Go back and look them up.

Post the map, Tinmorre.

I did. There was no Israel in 1948. The Arab countries could not attack what was not there.
Arguing historical facts as though there is any dispute as to what occurred, will usually result in making yourself look either ignorant or mental. I am talking about those who deny the Holocaust happened, whether it was the Arabs that attacked Israel, etc. In this same group you can include the lunatics that believe Bin Laden or Alqueda didn't do 9-11.

It's usually a waste of time showing these retards "proof" and embarassing them, as they have no shame, they will usually brush it off and move on to the next ridiculous assertion. This is the game they play, the objective being to waste your time, since they are usually useless garbage of humanity types, with nothing better to do but blurt out this composte.

Not at all. Just post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these countries entered Israel when it was invaded. Problem solved.

Roudy of course is condemning himself, for he pulled the same crap on other threads, denying certain historical certainties during the Bush years. This is called hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back