The ethics of charities? Is there such a thing in some of these

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I think this needs to be shared and that our tax exempt charity laws need to be revisited.

"The Greatest White-Collar Crime in History... Foundation Folds!
In addition, the "foundation" was chartered in Canada to provide an extra layer of protection from prosecution.
These Clintons really learned how to beat the laws. They are truly CRIMINALS.
Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after Hillary was no longer in a position of influence? Perhaps this summary will provide some insight.
From their 2014 990 Tax Form; they list 486 employees (line 5).
It took 486 people who are paid $34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION!
The real heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not surprising. These figures are from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014. The copy of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable Statistics web site http://nccs.urban.org/ You can obtain the latest tax return on any charitable organization there.
The Clinton Foundation:
Total revenue (line 12): $177,804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)
Total expenses of $91,281,145.00
Expenses include:
Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00
Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803.00
Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00
Travel: $8,000,000.00
Meetings: $12,000,000.00
Note: $20 Million in Travel & Meetings to decide who gets the $5.160 Million in Charity
Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471,349.00... So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION!
And they call this a CHARITY?
(It is alleged that this is one of the greatest white-collar crimes ever committed. And just think — one of the participants was a former president and one (gasp!) wanted to be elected president of the United States.
If justice was truly served they would both be in prison. Feel free to pass this on to your friends so they can also be informed...."

This information came from......
"All of my books can be purchased online.

Best Regards,
Dr. Michael J. Deeb
Author: Duty and Honor
Phone: (989) 245 8656
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Michael.Deeb.106"

Things to ponder as you decide which charities to support this year. Overall Salvation Army is where my vote and change goes when I have it to put into their buckets.

Think before donating!!
think before donating.jpg

Be very careful of some "religious" organizations raking in the $$$ and it all goes towards admin costs and very little to the ones it's intended for, there was a homeless mission that was doing that in a city we lived in. Last I heard people got wise and they went belly up

Hundreds of US religious orgs have a rampant addiction to get in line for federal funding so that they won't have to Jones in charity-mafia lines along with the ones they will be serving. Class difference must be protected under the schizophrenic passages embedded within the US Constitution.

Be very careful of some "religious" organizations raking in the $$$ and it all goes towards admin costs and very little to the ones it's intended for, there was a homeless mission that was doing that in a city we lived in. Last I heard people got wise and they went belly up
We have several local small churches that are great in this area. One advantages to small town life that out shines the disadvantages a few create here.

Hundreds of US religious orgs have a rampant addiction to get in line for federal funding so that they won't have to Jones in charity-mafia lines along with the ones they will be serving. Class difference must be protected under the schizophrenic passages embedded within the US Constitution.
And some colleges aren't just as bad at sucking the federal tit?

I like our constitution when applied in the proper spirit of things. Large corporations are not "a person" but a mob and should be delegated as such.

Not the Trump charities. He’s under criminal investigation so don’t give him money.

We have several local small churches that are great in this area. One advantages to small town life that out shines the disadvantages a few create here.

Our Church does a great job with it's outreach but there is one small church that I am aware of that blows my mind what they do. They've called us a couple of times asking if we'd like their excess they can't use.

Make a Wish and St Jude Hospital are also great charities that help in devastating circumstances. And what about Shriners? Don't they too do a lot for kids? IDK:dunno:

Make a Wish and St Jude Hospital are also great charities that help in devastating circumstances. And what about Shriners? Don't they too do a lot for kids? IDK:dunno:

Out of those, I'd pick Shriners. St. Jude just kills kids. :102:

I've seen Shriners doing good for real, Ronald McDonald house, too.

Out of those, I'd pick Shriners. St. Jude just kills kids. :102:

I've seen Shriners doing good for real, Ronald McDonald house, too.

In what way do they kill kids???????

Are they not a hospital? Do they not care for & treat kids with cancer? Do they not provide travel, home & necessities to the families of the kids they care for???

Forum List

Back