The eternal lessons the GOP has taught us all.......

Paul Ryan along with a whole slew of retiring GOP senators and congressmen has learned the hard way, that a majority everything should garner results. Instead, you gave the American stupid the biggest deficit in US history, a tax cut that benefits the wealthy..including Mr. Ryan and that's just about it. Ya see folks, the GOP through gerrymandering, know exactly how to get elected....BUT THEY HAVE NEVER EVER MASTERED THE ART OF GOVERNING.....unless there's a Democrat in the white house.

And there in lies the problem. Obstructing democrats is pretty much all the GOP knows how to do, that's it. 8 years of fucking with Obama, 8 years of Clinton.....never do they ever once in power do anything for the American stupid BUT DISH OUT TAX CUTS....after that, YOU GOT NOTHING!!!

Sadly, Ryan with most of his retiring colleagues, will leave office with their tails between their legs, bullied by their gerrymandered constituents and Trump, of having achieved NADA!!

HISTORY AWAITS THESE OBSTRUCTIONISTIC LOSERS!!
DaiYqCEWAAAJ2Kn.jpg:large

everything that touches Trump, eventually turns to shit.....next?
You are wrong. You can't say they didn't do nothing.
They cut healthcare subsidies for up to 20 million Americans.
They cut education.
They cut clean water and clean air regulations.
They tricked the country into war.
They created Isis.
They gave us trillions in deficit.
They crashed the economy.

See, they can govern. Just not very well.
AND STILL HIS BLIND STUPID INSANE TO THE CORE FUCK NUTS CLAIM, HE'S MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.....WILL WHITE PEOPLE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET IT? THE GOP ARE A USELESS PARTY. I can't even think of anything any of them can run on his Nov. The tax cut is over, thats about it for these mf's.

Listen, no president ever has dumped more shit on the constitution than that moron Trump. The guy's starting a war without congressional anything....I can't talk to people like you, you people are just too lost for words.

Actually you're wrong... Abraham Lincoln and FDR did far more damage to the document each than the other 43 President's have done collectively.
Ah, but look at the results....Trump on the hand, eh

Have you ever considered that maybe some of us believe that NADA is exactly what the Government should be giving us, or that we may WANT our elected representatives to restrict the growth of Government?
Clean air, clear water, our roads and schools fixed....I'll take Uncle sam over corporate america, dumb dumb.
Well that was a well thought out answer

I’ll just take one of your emboldened ie’s
That road grader that levels the road, is John Deere a government coop?
How about the diesel it runs on?
The gravel pit?
Apparently your gov has to coop the private sector

Last edited:
With a majority WH, SCOTUS, and Congress supported by a 40% minority, the eventual point, under the Trump rule, will be reached when everything blows up.
could I have Tuesday nights winning lottery numbers
Having trouble with the ID lottery since they rigged the game even more this year?

The great majority of Americans simply do not care what the Trumpers think.

[QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 19730076, member: 54015]Ah, but look at the results....Trump on the hand, eh[/QUOTE]

Yes. Mr Lincoln and FDR each did far more damage to this nation than the Trump administration could do in a century.

Have you ever considered that maybe some of us believe that NADA is exactly what the Government should be giving us, or that we may WANT our elected representatives to restrict the growth of Government?
Clean air, clear water, our roads and schools fixed....I'll take Uncle sam over corporate america, dumb dumb.

The gravel pit?
English, please.....the fact products are bought from corporate america does not a sound come back make, really dude?

The gravel pit?
English, please.....the fact products are bought from corporate america does not a sound come back make, really dude?
Just as I suspected. You can't even function outside the government box.

Do you take government subsidies for your agribusiness, tyrone? Bet you do. The gov then has a right to tell you what to do in some matters.

Forum List

Back