The estate tax is very American

Apr 17, 2011
However rw kooks like to tell lies to the American people and claim that the death tax will rob you from your family's farm.

Nothing more can be from the truth. The estate tax never robbed a small farmer from passing on his farm to his children, but rw kooks will tell you otherwise.

I am not a fan of taxation, but taxing uber rich estates is one of the best places to tax. Unfortunately, the GOP think that trustafarians are some of the most productive people in the world. They advocate for perpetual wealth and dynasties, all while claiming that this is American.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American. Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

It is truly disturbing.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American. Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

It is truly disturbing.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American

yea we know.....we hear this from the righties here.....

Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

yea.... thats why we hear this so much from those rascally Republicans here......because they just hate those values....:rolleyes:

However rw kooks like to tell lies to the American people and claim that the death tax will rob you from your family's farm.

Nothing more can be from the truth. The estate tax never robbed a small farmer from passing on his farm to his children, but rw kooks will tell you otherwise.

I am not a fan of taxation, but taxing uber rich estates is one of the best places to tax. Unfortunately, the GOP think that trustafarians are some of the most productive people in the world. They advocate for perpetual wealth and dynasties, all while claiming that this is American.

It is truly disturbing.

Moonbats keep saying things like this like it actually proves something, and they ignore stories like this one.

Inheritance taxes and the family farm | The Agonist

They also ignore facts like these.

PolitiFact Ohio | Rep. Jim Zehringer on point with comment on loss of family farms in Ohio

It is easy to make blanket statement that no one has ever lost their farm to the estate tax, it is a lot harder to back it up when the facts are presented.

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=62+Wash+%26+Lee+L.+Rev.+729&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=8a1bd4d716089d4fa691b017430f5eb8

You are quickly demonstrating that you know less than nothing about how things work. Keep up the good work.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
  • Banned

It is truly disturbing.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American

yea we know.....we hear this from the righties here.....

Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

yea.... thats why we hear this so much from those rascally Republicans here......because they just hate those values....:rolleyes:

And the GOP, not only votes against these American principles, but they bring these issues table.

Stop being a dishonest kook.

• Banned

It is truly disturbing.

Moonbats keep saying things like this like it actually proves something, and they ignore stories like this one.

PolitiFact Ohio | Rep. Jim Zehringer on point with comment on loss of family farms in Ohio

It is easy to make blanket statement that no one has ever lost their farm to the estate tax, it is a lot harder to back it up when the facts are presented.

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=62+Wash+%26+Lee+L.+Rev.+729&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=8a1bd4d716089d4fa691b017430f5eb8

You are quickly demonstrating that you know less than nothing about how things work. Keep up the good work.

lol...and you think that our current tax system is superb. That is why you keep defending yourself from my claims.

You jerk off to the status quo and defend it all too much.

Come back, when you want to get honest.

I'd like AD to point out the clause in The Constitution which specifies that it is the Federal Government's purpose to destroy perpetual wealth.

It is truly disturbing.

https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3B15&key=8a1bd4d716089d4fa691b017430f5eb8

lol...and you think that our current tax system is superb. That is why you keep defending yourself from my claims.

You jerk off to the status quo and defend it all too much.

Come back, when you want to get honest.

Where did I say anything positive about the current tax system?

You come back when you want to be honest, until then you are nothing but a hack.

The estate tax is one if the worst taxes because it is a tax on capital. It destroys savings I'd scrap it. However, I'd notch up the top marginal income tax rate a point or two to offset the cost of eliminating it.

It is truly disturbing.

They should get rid of the estate tax and just tax income from an inheritance as ordinary income.

I'd like AD to point out the clause in The Constitution which specifies that it is the Federal Government's purpose to destroy perpetual wealth.

Go read the DoI. It declared our independence from perpetual statehood.

Why are you so fucked up?

The Constitution actually gives us wide authority to pass our own laws, you may not be aware of this.

What a non sequitur of a comment.

I asked a question concerning A PURPOSE.

Where does The Constitution specify that one of the objectives of the Federal Government is to destroy perpetual wealth?

If a moron such as you thinks I'm fucked up, then I take that as a compliment.

No rational person would curry your good opinion.

The Constitution actually gives us wide authority to pass our own laws, you may not be aware of this.

What a non sequitur of a comment.

I asked a question concerning A PURPOSE.

Where does The Constitution specify that one of the objectives of the Federal Government is to destroy perpetual wealth?

Where does it say it isn't?

You are fucked up. You pollute this board with useless opinions and then go around pumping your false ego.

You are one of the biggest trolls on the internet. Instead of taking that as an insult, you masturbate over it.

You are fucked up. You pollute this board with useless opinions and then go around pumping your false ego.

You are one of the biggest trolls on the internet. Instead of taking that as an insult, you masturbate over it.

Could you explain why you argue against taxing investment in one thread and support confiscating it in another?

Boe is not a troll by any definition. You on the other hand......:eusa_whistle:

Yet you cannot attack the argument at hand.

You are troll, but keep on negging me since you are inadequate to answer my question.

You bring no evidence, only your opinion. Your thread is absurd in my opinion, fool.

It is truly disturbing.

Where have you been antidiriv? It happens all over the Country. The smart farmers incorporate but corporations anger libs too. When the head of a family and the owner of a family farm dies unexpectedly the heirs have to pay a tax up front on the transfer of their own property. Most of the time the property is assessed for far more than the place earns with small scale farming so when the family is hit with a gigantic tax bill that they can't pay,... as the country group Alabama sings "daddy got sick and momma got down. The county got the farm and they moved to town". To add insult to injury a poor family who wins a new automobile in a raffle can't keep it because democrats grab the money out of their hands and they can't pay the up-front capital gains (similar to estate tax) on it.

Forum List

Back