The Establishment Mentality

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Don't think you are part of the Establishment? Think again. Virtually every aspect of our lives has been molded to fit a preconceived model of an "advanced" society: What to do, where to live, what to say, what to think, how to vote.

No segment of our economy is immune. Small companies struggle under mountains of regulations, while large companies are forced to curry favor with politicians. Those who don't play along with this scheme are subject to organized boycotts and governmental prosecution.

Even the media has been co-opted into this self-serving arrangement: Those on the "left" trade their words for a revolving door of political influence and employment, while those on the "right" keep their ratings by incessantly ranting about governmental "waste, fraud and abuse." As a result, both are heavily invested in maintaining the status quo.

Where does this leave the average citizen? Can any of our institutions be trusted anymore?

Don't think you are part of the Establishment? Think again. Virtually every aspect of our lives has been molded to fit a preconceived model of an "advanced" society: What to do, where to live, what to say, what to think, how to vote.

No segment of our economy is immune. Small companies struggle under mountains of regulations, while large companies are forced to curry favor with politicians. Those who don't play along with this scheme are subject to organized boycotts and governmental prosecution.

Even the media has been co-opted into this self-serving arrangement: Those on the "left" trade their words for a revolving door of political influence and employment, while those on the "right" keep their ratings by incessantly ranting about governmental "waste, fraud and abuse." As a result, both are heavily invested in maintaining the status quo.

Where does this leave the average citizen? Can any of our institutions be trusted anymore?

Our "gubermint" on the state, county, city, town and federal levels are nothing but corporations and under the Universal Commercial Code....not the organic constitution. So the answer to your question is not only "no" but HELL NO" ...you can't trust them one bit. They reap ungodly profits and then pass their bills off on us.

Our "gubermint" on the state, county, city, town and federal levels are nothing but corporations and under the Universal Commercial Code....not the organic constitution. So the answer to your question is not only "no" but HELL NO" ...you can't trust them one bit. They reap ungodly profits and then pass their bills off on us.
:lmao::spam::lame2::lmao:

Any solutions?

Yeah, we wake people out of their daze and insist that this corporation be dissolved and that we return to constitutional and common law. Any debts that are believed to be owed are not owed by us no more than those debts would fall on me if the company I worked for was dissolved. There is a liberty movement that has picked up steam and they have filed liens against this corporate entity that will see it's day in court. Some already have but the Supreme Court has banned anyone from talking about it until they figure out how to divide the judgement among those that were part of this class action lawsuit but it bodes well for all of us. People are waking up to this debt slavery system which is why they have sped up the collapse of the economy because when that happens, all hell will break loose.

Any solutions?

Yeah, we wake people out of their daze and insist that this corporation be dissolved and that we return to constitutional and common law. Any debts that are believed to be owed are not owed by us no more than those debts would fall on me if the company I worked for was dissolved. There is a liberty movement that has picked up steam and they have filed liens against this corporate entity that will see it's day in court. Some already have but the Supreme Court has banned anyone from talking about it until they figure out how to divide the judgement among those that were part of this class action lawsuit but it bodes well for all of us. People are waking up to this debt slavery system which is why they have sped up the collapse of the economy because when that happens, all hell will break loose.

Are you talking about personal, corporate or public debt? What corporation are you referring to? The federal government? Do you recommend repudiation and default? Just asking...

Any solutions?

Are you talking about personal, corporate or public debt? What corporation are you referring to? The federal government? Do you recommend repudiation and default? Just asking...
Any solutions?

The government that we have in Washington D.C was incorporated in 1871 and the international bankers that loaned it money bought shares in that corporate entity. A corporate charter resembling the original constitution took the place of the organic constitution and instead of being the united states for America, it became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and the all caps is significant because under the universal commercial code and Black's law dictionary, all-caps represents a corporate entity. "Persons" in Black's Law dictionary means the same thing. I have written about this a lot and I am not in the mood right now to rehash everything but the bottom line is that every state is incorporated along with all their cities, counties and towns that help to provide the essential government services that they do so for a profit. By dissolving USA.INC, all debts owed to the entity that took it into receivership like the IMF did in 1950 are null and void because that corporation no longer exists. All debts that the people allegedly owed to the Fed and the IMF are also no longer valid because people have never been paid in real money with an intrinsic value like gold or silver per the Constitution...the organic one. They are going to crash it again with the derivatives market where these too big to fail banks have leveraged OUR assets (i.e deposits) against speculating about what certain markets will do and in some cases they are leveraged 50 to 1. We have one of two choices...let them sink us again and allow them to steal our deposits and then charge us negative interest for any NEW money we have deposited into their banks....or we can tell them to go fuck themselves.....I say we go with the latter. Keep as little money as you can get away with in their banks and use it to buy silver coins or some other hard asset to barter with when the SHTF....we have good people that know the things that I do that are going to use this collapse to free us. Knowledge is power.

Any solutions?

Any solutions?

The government that we have in Washington D.C was incorporated in 1871 and the international bankers that loaned it money bought shares in that corporate entity. A corporate charter resembling the original constitution took the place of the organic constitution and instead of being the united states for America, it became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and the all caps is significant because under the universal commercial code and Black's law dictionary, all-caps represents a corporate entity. "Persons" in Black's Law dictionary means the same thing. I have written about this a lot and I am not in the mood right now to rehash everything but the bottom line is that every state is incorporated along with all their cities, counties and towns that help to provide the essential government services that they do so for a profit. By dissolving USA.INC, all debts owed to the entity that took it into receivership like the IMF did in 1950 are null and void because that corporation no longer exists. All debts that the people allegedly owed to the Fed and the IMF are also no longer valid because people have never been paid in real money with an intrinsic value like gold or silver per the Constitution...the organic one. They are going to crash it again with the derivatives market where these too big to fail banks have leveraged OUR assets (i.e deposits) against speculating about what certain markets will do and in some cases they are leveraged 50 to 1. We have one of two choices...let them sink us again and allow them to steal our deposits and then charge us negative interest for any NEW money we have deposited into their banks....or we can tell them to go fuck themselves.....I say we go with the latter. Keep as little money as you can get away with in their banks and use it to buy silver coins or some other hard asset to barter with when the SHTF....we have good people that know the things that I do that are going to use this collapse to free us. Knowledge is power.
Longest non sense prose ever.

Any solutions?

Any solutions?

Longest non sense prose ever.

I know more than you....infinitely more....you have nothing.

Dale, say a person has $500K 401K. To liquidate go all silver gold not possible? Where you put it? How keep safe? Cant hide tranaction? Tax man take 50% this Armageddon stuff?

Dale, say a person has $500K 401K. To liquidate go all silver gold not possible? Where you put it? How keep safe? Cant hide tranaction? Tax man take 50% this Armageddon stuff?

I wish I had better news for you but if you have your 401K in nothing but paper stocks, it's not going to end well. Every leading economist is pulling their hair out telling people to pull out of the market while there is still time. You can't take a hit on any kind of tax until April of next year and by that time I doubt there will even be an IRS. I would get with an accountant and explore your options while you still have time. The derivatives market is what will sink the entire thing for a while just like the dot.com did before the elections in 2000, just like the housing bubble did before the elections in 2008 but this bubble makes those two seem like mere child's play. Get with someone that can move your assets into a safer haven and even if it costs you a loss of ten percent to do so, it's a helluva lot better than losing 90 percent or all of it but it's a certainty that the dollar is going to tank...no way to get around it. Countries that traded exclusively in dollars are going with the Chinese yaun because it is backed by gold. Once those dollars start coming home, it's gonna sink us. All is not lost...we have good people fighting for us but we could be in for some rough sledding for awhile but if you are invested in the market so heavily, you could live to be a 100 and never get back what was lost. Good on ya....my heart breaks for people like you that have worked their whole lives sacrificing and doing without in order to have something to retire on.

How safe is the "CASH" option in IRA/401K? Can a person ride it out? If USA collapse China & all other collspse too IMVHO? Land O' Goshen! Now I have to become prepper? How soon?

How safe is the "CASH" option in IRA/401K? Can a person ride it out? If USA collapse China & all other collspse too IMVHO? Land O' Goshen! Now I have to become prepper? How soon?

Cash is nothing but debt notes...it has no intrinsic value. It cannot be exchanged for REAL money which is precious metal. I don't believe that China is in near the bad shape that USA.INC is....we are Greece on steroids. They have been training for civil unrest because of the coming collapse for the last 4 years. They have done banking exercises where they simulate a "Bail-in" where they confiscate part of the accounts of those that have this fiat currency in their bank. There are good people fighting for us and the collapse could actually turn out to be a blessing but should that happen, Wall Street will be shut down because it has been nothing but a cash cow for the elites that have shared inside information. What I believe is that we are heading for a crash that will be even worse than the orchestrated crash of 1929. It would be VERY wise to have a month's worth of food and water tucked away because until we see how all this plays out, inflation will make prices go up by the hour and if the banks close (which I believe they will) people will not be able to pull anything out and when they do open, you will only be able to pull out so much. I did it for me and my son.....costs less than three hundred dollars and we could probably make it last for two months. It just makes good sense. Seriously, get with an accountant and see if there isn't a way to hedge your bets....good on ya.

Forum List

Back