The Erosion of Individual Responsibility

and you wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously....what you post is the exact opposite of the truth....an outright lie. But then again, we expect nothing less from you and those who agree with your abject stupidity.

Anyone with half a brain and watches the news on occasion knows that the TARP is being repaid WITH INTEREST and the Obama GRANTS to States will never be repaid...

NOW SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE UNTIL YOU GET SOME FACTS TO POST.

:lol:yes, I guess you went to the USMB school of logic, just claim something is stupid and infactual and attack the person stating and backing up their position instead of actually showing us why its so wrong, or that you have a brain :clap2:

Hey patek you pussy, I'm employed and very well educated thank very much. Thanks again for showing what a dumbfuck troll you are and a coward who has to hide behind his stupid neg rep comments, yet can't post in public for all to see his stupidity

WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synopsis of Dr Gregg's babbling...

squawk squawk squawk cackle cackle cackle chortle chortle chortle...look at me and my pretty feathers!!!!!
Dodo-bird.gif

Last edited:
saveliberty, for a change, why don't you post some evidence that's worthwhile of discussion, because if you are foolish enough to think all opinions are equal, yours is not.

Unfortunately these morons think that. Amazing how they never learned how to debate anything and use logic and reasoning.

Note to readers: This debate monster has me on ignore. That is how good he is at debating. Got his butt handed to him one too many times.

saveliberty, for a change, why don't you post some evidence that's worthwhile of discussion, because if you are foolish enough to think all opinions are equal, yours is not.

Unfortunately these morons think that. Amazing how they never learned how to debate anything and use logic and reasoning.

Note to readers: This debate monster has me on ignore. That is how good he is at debating. Got his butt handed to him one too many times.

:lol:Except i don't, and you are nothing but a dumb ****

Pssst! Dr genetics, care to go double or nothing on gender? I see you renigged on your ignore threat. Figures. I do owe you a thanks though, I'm going to finally go and take that Mensa test, so dumbasses like you can look extra retarded.

Pssst! Dr genetics, care to go double or nothing on gender? I see you renigged on your ignore threat. Figures. I do owe you a thanks though, I'm going to finally go and take that Mensa test, so dumbasses like you can look extra retarded.

****'s a ****, don't care what gender they are, your dumb ass arguments and dishonesty and trollish behavior says it all

every time you call me retarded, I take it as a compliment. Proof you have no logic or reasoning behind any of your stances

I mean, peeing on someone is free speech. Animals can live by CO2 vents, that must mean CO2 doesn't effect other animals. Yes, you are a great indicator of who's retarded o or not I guess I never even have to state how dumb they are, your posts speak for themselves :lol:

Boosh is not president anymore. Or so I keep hearing from those who took personal responsibility for electing him twice.

Exactly, just tell that to rightwinger.

Damned right Boooosh is not president anymore.

We the People voted those who supported the Boooosh agenda out of power. In return, we elected President Obama to fix the damage inflicted by eight long years of Boooooosh.

When Obama took office in Jan 2009, he inherited the worst economy in 70 years. We empowered him to do what was necessary to fend off impending disaster. His choice of TARP, Economic stimulus, saving key industries have paid off. The market, in complete panic at the time Obama took office went from 6500 to 11000, GDP is up, Job Losses have reversed.

That is what "We the People" elected Obama to do

The stimulus bill is a long term problem for the economy. Obama just spent more money we do not have and postponed the problem to the next president. The CBO even said we will not be better off long term in passing the stimulus bill. Whether Obama or McCain was president, a stimulus bill would have been passed. To say Obama saved our economy is ignoring the long term effects of more government spending and deficit increases.
Director's Blog Blog Archive Macroeconomic Effects of the Senate Stimulus Legislation
In contrast to its positive near-term macroeconomic effects, the Senate legislation would reduce output slightly in the long run, CBO estimates, as would other similar proposals.
CBO estimates that by 2019 the Senate legislation would reduce GDP by 0.1 percent to 0.3 percent on net.

Obama doesn't need to worry past 2019, though, right?

Somewhat ironic, coming from someone who has yet to post anything worthwhile of discussion on the thread topic.

Somewhat ironic, coming from someone who has yet to post anything worthwhile of discussion on the thread topic.

Thanks for quoting Jake Christopher. He is on permanent ignore by me for his continual trolling and lack of adding to the discussion. Dr Gregg requires the asistance of Jake for support. Enough said.

As PatekPhilippe so accurately stated, TARP was started under Bush and those monies are being repaid. 0bama's stimulus money went out never to return. The effects of that are about to end. Few new jobs, running out of funding and an election righ t around the corner. What to do, what to do.

Thanks for quoting Jake Christopher. He is on permanent ignore by me for his continual trolling and lack of adding to the discussion. Dr Gregg requires the asistance of Jake for support. Enough said.

As PatekPhilippe so accurately stated, TARP was started under Bush and those monies are being repaid. 0bama's stimulus money went out never to return. The effects of that are about to end. Few new jobs, running out of funding and an election righ t around the corner. What to do, what to do.

They are being repaid under TARP, which GWB and BHO were both involved in, and give incontrovertible evidence the remainder won't be repaid. You can't do that honestly. But unemployment dropping slightly, the market more than 11000 from 6500 on BHO's first day, a historic health care bill, and so many positive events.

And all my party can do is say "no".

That's pathetic folks.

Please can someone else tell me they see the irony of this post. I can't be the only one laughing my ass off!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you are not the only one.

You're welcome; Dr Gregg has turned this thread away from civility and into personal attacks. I guess that is all he has left since his arguments have failed.

You know...I got a family to take care of Gadawg...why the hell should I pay for someone else's lack of individual responsibility...EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!!!!!

I concur, why the hell should I or anyone else who are trying like hell to make ends meet have to endure paying for someone elses G'damn health care. Now with this out of control president that is so obsessed with his new found power he has condemned the nation to lifetimes of debt, and forcing us to take on other families as healthcare dependents

If your biz is being strained by excess healthcare BS and other issues, sell the damn things and retire like I did, who needs the BS of owning a small or medium size biz when all your there for any longer is for a Union to control you and take your money, for state and federal to control you and take your money, and now 'healthcare freeloaders' to take your money via the Feds.

Healthcare freeloaders imho, Those who are ready and able to work but who are to damn lazy to get off their collective butts and get a job,but let the rest of us support them in a manner to which they are accustomed to, kickin back!
Those unable to work for health reasons, the disabled, single parents trying to make ends meet etc, I have no problem with helping them at all from my tax dollars.

Brother thou hast said a mouthfull.

We have a whole generation of people in this country that think the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers of America, are here to take care of them.

We have folks who pay for nothing. They pay no taxes. They don't pay for medical or dental for them or their kids. They don't buy food or pay rent. They pay for nothing.

These folks don't have one responsible bone in their whole body. They could care less who has to work their ass off to make ends meet as long as they get the free ride.

Responsibility is a foreign concept to these folks. As long as we the taxpayer are forced to assume their responsibilities their behavior sure won't change.

Congrats to the asshole politicians who passed the legislation that forces we hardworking taxpayers to carry the water for the downtrodden and lazy fucks who inhabit America. Way to go assholes.

Last edited:
More dishonesty...as expected.

You call employers letting their employees turn down coverage as employers making that decision? They allow an employee to OPT OUT of employer based health insurance and that's why 16 million Americans did just that!!!!!! A full 70% of them under 30 years of age!!!! They did NOT want health insurance and Obama just took that freedom from them. The Administration thinks this will lower premiums....nothing could be further from the truth....and now many of the groups that originally said that this law was a good thing are now sayiong it's not such a great thing after all. Funny. The more they read the law and see what it affects the worse off the country seems to be. Why is that?

I run three corporations so how I am being dishonest when I pay clse to 40K in health insurance premiums a year?
How many do you employ and howmany different scenarios do you have with health insurance companies?
The reason 16 million Americans opted out of employer health insurance is that they are young and dumb. They would rather have a new car. Name someone that is NOT forced to buy car insurance. Are you attempting to tell us with a straight face that the uninsured incur NO medical costs and it is the taxpayer that IS NOT paying for their entire costs NOW? The facts are, as you either choose to ignore them or just have have no clue about this subject, that unmanaged care and the costs associated with it for those tens ofmillions is the fastest growing area of run away costs other than senior dope plan and chronic disease care.
You are right in that the inefficiencies of having a third party, a for profit entity such as ain insurance company, having to fully insure the entire population, will cause short term premiums to rise just as it did in the car insurance industry. However, the fact that the uninsured will now be forced to join the managed care and costs system, just as they arein the vehicle insurance industry, underwriting will be universal as in the vehicle industry.
The current system of disease care is fucked my man. We pay 55% for 4% of the population to receive chronic disease care. We are one of the unhealthiest nations on earth. My businesses can not sustain the spiraling costs of the current blank check system where a large % of the care given is unmanaged for the uninsured. They have $ for their cars but not their own health. Priorities.

Now to the rest of this babbling bullshit.....

So it's your 3 corporation running opinion that people who opt out of health insurance because they are "young and dumb" and incur healthcare expenses that the burden of caring for their "young and dumb" attitude should be placed on me?

Sorry...but FUCK YOU!

You are so stupid that you do not even know you are paying fot it now. Everyone and anyone that is without health insurance is getting unmanaged health care through the states and federal government now. Costs are staggering.
Managed health care of the uninsured is non existent now.
It is obvious you have no clue about economics. You must depend on someone else to carry the load for you and pay for your health care.
Wake up. The current system is a failure. The current system is BLANK CHECK health care. That means it is a pay at will scenario. The dumbass masses expect someone else, a third party insurance company, to pay the bill when they take their kid to the doctor for a minor illness such as acold. Same with adults nationwide and this must end.
We demand too much and ths system is overloaded. Do you make a claim on your car insurance for an oil change? Do you make a claim on your home owner's insurance when you replace the HVAC? See how silly you look because you do not pay our tens of thousands of dollars for this nonsense and absurd system?
Managed care, through insurance companies and the government, is the only way to survive this mess.
I know fellow. I carry the load and burden for workers and have millions of dollars, my own money, at risk daily employing others.
You better pay close attention to the small business owner like myself sonny. We are the backbone of this country.
Wake up and you may learn something from an entrepreneur.

We have a whole generation of people in this country that think the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers of America, are here to take care of them.

We have folks who pay for nothing. They pay no taxes. They don't pay for medical or dental for them or their kids. They don't buy food or pay rent. They pay for nothing.

These folks don't have one responsible bone in their whole body. They could care less who has to work their ass off to make ends meet as long as they get the free ride.

Responsibility is a foreign concept to these folks. As long as we the taxpayer are forced to assume their responsibilities their behavior sure won't change.

Congrats to the asshole politicians who passed the legislation that forces we hardworking taxpayers to carry the water for the downtrodden and lazy fucks who inhabit America. Way to go assholes.

And ObamaCare makes it worse by encouraging young adults to stay on their parents health care through the age of 26.

You're welcome; Dr Gregg has turned this thread away from civility and into personal attacks. I guess that is all he has left since his arguments have failed.

Oh really, [phony, like these posts are civil? You have a funny idea of what's civil or not.

and you wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously....what you post is the exact opposite of the truth....an outright lie. But then again, we expect nothing less from you and those who agree with your abject stupidity.

Anyone with half a brain and watches the news on occasion knows that the TARP is being repaid WITH INTEREST and the Obama GRANTS to States will never be repaid...

NOW SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE UNTIL YOU GET SOME FACTS TO POST.

Oh sorry. We know you idiots think that the war should have been over in a day and that you were bitching up a storm when the Democrat Senate passed the law authorizing the war and funding for it FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UOTE=PatekPhilippe;2195089]

Now to the rest of this babbling bullshit.....

So it's your 3 corporation running opinion that people who opt out of health insurance because they are "young and dumb" and incur healthcare expenses that the burden of caring for their "young and dumb" attitude should be placed on me?

Sorry...but FUCK YOU![/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol:

How much of a brainwashed hack do you have to be to believe that? :cuckoo:

:lol:yes, I guess you went to the USMB school of logic, just claim something is stupid and infactual and attack the person stating and backing up their position instead of actually showing us why its so wrong, or that you have a brain :clap2:

Hey patek you pussy, I'm employed and very well educated thank very much. Thanks again for showing what a dumbfuck troll you are and a coward who has to hide behind his stupid neg rep comments, yet can't post in public for all to see his stupidity

WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synopsis of Dr Gregg's babbling...

squawk squawk squawk cackle cackle cackle chortle chortle chortle...look at me and my pretty feathers!!!!!
[
[

I can be very civil Dr Gregg. Your approach is what prompts my reply verbage. If you want to go back to a more civil exchange, I'd be happy to go that route. I thought debate monster was pretty tame and somewhat funny.

I can be very civil Dr Gregg. Your approach is what prompts my reply verbage. If you want to go back to a more civil exchange, I'd be happy to go that route. I thought debate monster was pretty tame and somewhat funny.
Posting lies and the biggest bullshit arguments ever to me is not being civil. YOu act like an asshole all while pretending not to be, then cry when you get called out. You are just a clever troll.

Posting lies and the biggest bullshit arguments ever to me is not being civil. YOu act like an asshole all while pretending not to be, then cry when you get called out. You are just a clever troll.

Just offering an opportunity, which you can ignore. At this point I do view you as a troll and I have a firm policy on ignoring trolls permanently. You just joined the list.

And ObamaCare makes it worse by encouraging young adults to stay on their parents health care through the age of 26.

Just like all of Liberalism pupports to do...They support parasites to Society. it's all around us.

Forum List

Back